Community > Posts By > Scyphon

Scyphon's photo
Thu 09/25/08 05:00 PM
I have again known some girls to be like this, but the ones I ended up with were more into the selfish and inconsiderate

Scyphon's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:58 PM
I have met a lot of guys I knew and know that were and may still be like that. I do have things I dont like to do, but I know I have a heart and brain, but always willing to learn more

Scyphon's photo
Thu 09/25/08 04:57 PM
How many people are here, under 30 and bored around New Orleans? In the past month or so, I have found myself bored of all my regular activities and even some people. Im lookin to meet new people and do new things, anything!

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:12 PM
Sweet dreams -drops unconcious on bed-

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:09 PM
Well first day here was fun but I gotta call it a nite... wakin up in 7 hours to do school and job, woohoofrustrated sad2 asleep

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:05 PM
Good luck with it, and whatever happens, I'm sure it's all for the best.flowerforyou

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 09:02 PM
Just have to be patient and see if they respond or call back. If not, its best to move on. Dont worry yourself and make a fool of yourselfby trying to get thru to them so much. If it is to be fixed, you did your part, now you have to let him do his.

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:45 PM

What does a sweet guy like that see in such a selfish b*tch? Are all the nice guys with b*tches? Is that where they are? Is that why I can't find one? frustrated

Seriously though. I'm confused. Help??? what

I know people like that. I think a lot of people like that want someone who is stronger than they are and more controlling. I use to be like that myself. A girl with some power, equal power, is great... but a person who is a flat out b*tch, I dont see a reason to put up with it. Im sure you will find a great guy tho. Someone who can respect you like he would, giving what you need and being there for you. I do find a lot of the girls I know are like your guy friend tho... always with an a-hole... unfortunately for me, I aint one... a positive and negative

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:39 PM

I've met a few people from here, male and female... all friends bigsmile

Not a thing wrong with thatbiggrin

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:35 PM
Do many people actually meet from this, or is it mainly just a chat site? either way, thats kool with me

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:32 PM
So far this site has been full of personality, lovin' it

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:16 PM

On a serious note, try not to take this site TOO seriously. It's fun but some people are here playing games or just being silly in general. I've met a lot of cool people here but I can't vouch for everyone ohwell flowerforyou

I figured not to do that. Im just open to many options of meeting people. I know you cant meet the right person on a first try. But you never know what could happen with anythin unless you try. Also, Im always willin to meet new friends.

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:13 PM
Kinda kool to have a chat site to check out ^_^ You learn something new everyday.

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:09 PM
Ty for the welcome and rawr, lol. Guessin its a good site, its free and thats a plus.

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:05 PM
Just kinda tryn this out and not expecting much. Always lookin to get out and meet someone new, figured I'd give this a shot too. From New Orleans and lookin to do ANYTHING.

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:01 PM

The true test of the guys character is whether he actually follows through with being your friend. If he cant even do that then he wasn't worth your time anyway :banana:

True, most guys now a days cant handle even that. Its pretty pathetic and unfortunately I feel it just makes me look bad for being a guy bc I then get lumped with the rest of them most of the time.

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:58 PM

try the list with the peace sign.I have gotten so many responses i may have to give some away..:banana:
Ok I have no idea wtf you are talking about...was I absent that day?

Im kinda lost too

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:31 AM
Thats a good one for the kids to read or have read to them. Its in the spirit and catchy.

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:30 AM
Im with d4tc, you're doing great. But Im always in the Halloween mood. Nightmare before Christmas was awesome

Scyphon's photo
Wed 09/24/08 07:26 AM
That was a pretty cool poem. Im saving that to show to my friends.
pitchfork devil