citygalcountryheart's photo
Mon 09/22/08 09:25 PM
Nuts did someone say NUTS...

If we wern't where would we be. I was born in the state of "fruits and nuts" but since i am not a fruit i guess i am a nut...

:wink:

Mon 09/22/08 08:50 PM
I have a ? if your a christian from birth would you date a nonchristain or one that just became one?

Mon 09/22/08 06:58 PM
90210 OH MY :smile: This site has to be better than DATEHOOKUP.com

smokin

Mon 09/22/08 06:55 PM
OK i am asking the craziest question I have ever asked... Would you want to date me? check out my profile and picture. I been single for a little bit, like a month or so and just cant find a date. So I am asking, "Do you think you would want to date me?"

OK be nice.... flowerforyou

Mon 09/22/08 06:50 PM
When someone cuts you off after 2years of friendship/relationship with out any real reason. There are expectations from that person to explain what is going on. They become part of your family. But if that is what they want,,, thats what they want.

Mon 09/22/08 06:47 PM
Hello. nice of you to drop in. Let me know when you want to see one of those beautiful NM sunsets I will send you a photo and we can have a cup of coffee together.

Mon 09/22/08 06:43 PM
Hey I am a nice lady that lives in NM. Come by and say HI drinker

Mon 09/22/08 06:23 PM
Hey you guys.... Looking for nice people to chat with. Read my profile and tell me what you think

Mon 09/22/08 06:21 PM
Hey ya all whats happening on the chat... I am looking for people to chat with and tell me what you think.... Be nice to me I am new here!!!

2 Next