Community > Posts By > irishblues56

no photo
Tue 08/13/13 12:23 AM
Fiesty makes a good point. Powerful attraction (which isn't always lust) draws us towards a person, and sometimes there is a strong, unexplainable magnetism that makes us want to know more.

As for love?... that is a slow cooker which needs to be tended gently. I have my chefs hat in the bag just in case there is cooking on the horizon

Michael

no photo
Mon 08/12/13 12:50 AM
Hello everyone,

I am a funny, outgoing fella with a very positive outlook on life looking to meet a likeminded lady to share the nice things in life with.

I am a very adventurous fella who likes "go do it". I have been lucky enough to have travelled to many countries around the world but there are still lots more to see and it would be nice to share those adventures with someone special.

Stop by at my profile and say hello :smile:

Michael

no photo
Sun 08/11/13 04:48 PM
Funny, outgoing fella with a very positive outlook on life looking to meet a likeminded lady to share the nice things in life with.

I am a very adventurous fella who likes "go do it". I have been lucky enough to have travelled to many countries around the world but there are still lots more to see and it would be nice to share those adventures with someone special. Stop by at my profile and say hello :smile:

no photo
Sun 08/11/13 04:40 PM
Hi PKH,

Thank you for tyhe positive response, I'll take a good look into the forums, best wishes

Michael

no photo
Sun 08/11/13 03:59 PM
Hello people,

I am a newcomer to the website so I thought I would introduce myself. I am a funloving guy who likes to enjoy life to the full. Hoping to meet up with someone relaxed and of the same frame of mind.

Best wishes to all!

Michael

no photo
Sat 08/10/13 11:57 AM
Hello people,

I am a newcomer to the website so I thought I would introduce myself. I am a funloving guy who likes to enjoy life to the full. Hoping to meet up with someone relaxed and of the same frame of mind.

Best wishes to all!

Michael