Community > Posts By > Greenville2013

Greenville2013's photo
Sat 08/10/13 12:34 PM
Head Start is a good program. Your child can learn the basic academics and to socialize and begin getting ready for the next step. Who hoo! It's a good thing. Hang the art work on the refrigerator and be a proud and involved parent.

Greenville2013's photo
Sat 08/10/13 12:28 PM
Sometimes, when we think we are finished with having children . . . SURPRISE ... my 17 year old daughter has an adorable baby . . . therefore . . . my life changed again. That is one thing you can count on . . . is change.

Regardless of the who, what, and why . . . here we are . . . life goes on and we make the best of it.

I worked 7 years for Child Protective Services in Texas. I have seen some unGodly things done to children. I wonder how they are doing now - in custody of the state - with foster parents - who are at times - the best thing for them.

But, still. It is life changing for the children and their futures and I know it lingers psychologically - forever. No matter how much therapy they get. How can they forget what was done to them or around them. Unfortunately the abuse is cyclical too.