Community > Posts By > R R

R R's photo
Wed 04/20/22 04:01 AM
did u got a move with anyone so far:blush:

R R's photo
Wed 04/20/22 04:00 AM
if someone feels connected on the same frequency, i guess the question does not pop up. but making use ur partner is well aroused for the same and is more than willing.
u don't want to rape a person with whom u can have a decent conversation and probably have some intimate time.
and for those who oppose it, Can u justify if kissing would be mean in the first date. like a proper kiss. not a kiss on chick or forehead for that matter.
i strongly believe that if there is super soft kiss which can be continued for a minute is enough to get intimate with your partner. those who have kissed can definitely make out if the kiss is just one sided or not.

But just don't push it. Your partner will come back for more if it was a good start.

R R's photo
Wed 04/20/22 03:48 AM
I agree to rules, but do we have free sex in Kolkata. there are lot of fake profiles for adult fun. i have been in this scene for some time now. and there are lot of cheats here who is there to rob u off the money. A heart request don't fall under the prey. There is no question of giving advance to anyone. Feel free and safe before u undergo anything. there are red flags all around. i just need to hit one and take a uturn.

N.B. i am not promoting prostitution.