Community > Posts By > dlaw4g

dlaw4g's photo
Sat 04/26/14 03:30 AM

My daughter was married to a black guy and they gave me the most precious grandbaby ever.

I'm not against it lol

One can't imagine the blessings that comes from a union such as this.

dlaw4g's photo
Fri 04/25/14 12:03 PM

The Color of the skin should not be a belt rock for true love. nobody has control over how they were made. I don't look at the color but the characters.
am not sure hw to respond to this but nice one u'v said.

dlaw4g's photo
Wed 04/23/14 04:11 AM
Edited by dlaw4g on Wed 04/23/14 04:26 AM
Let us go away from the book a little bit. How many interacial friends do you have here? Me non yet, just searching.

dlaw4g's photo
Sat 03/29/14 02:37 PM
Thanks all for your contributions.

dlaw4g's photo
Sat 02/15/14 03:21 PM

this is not true in America, most people date
'inside their race'

whatever race that is,, although interracial is more common than it was ( at least out in the open) it is still more common to see intraracial

about 3 in 4 black males marry intraracially
and about 9 in 10 white males do,,,

http://www.pewsocialtrends.org/2012/02/16/the-rise-of-intermarriage/
statistics is a good thing...it however depends on the accuracy of the data used to conduct it. Thanks duh.

dlaw4g's photo
Sun 02/02/14 02:28 PM

This is the last time I'm posting on this thread because it's becoming tedious and I'm feeling the way I did trying to teach kindergarten (no one is listening because they're too distracted by the pretty colors and interesting sounds outdoors).

Humans are divided into races. I don't see anything wrong that with that. It's not bad to say I belong to the black race of people. I'm not ashamed of being black. There is nothing wrong with a white person saying they belong to the white race of people, etc. etc. etc.

There is nothing wrong with someone saying they only date a person of a certain race, whether it's their race or another one. We all have preferences, and there's nothing wrong with that. I don't care how idealistic you are, no one is going to be attracted to everyone just because they belong to the "human race." That is a fact, if it was untrue you'd see more evidence of it in our society.

Most people date their own race, for whatever reason. Again, nothing wrong with that. The only problem I have is when people try to stop someone from interracial dating because they don't approve of it. Who an adult dates is no one's business but theirs and the other person. I think people should mind their own business, but guess what? Most people don't. And most people are concerned about what their fiends and family think, because they value and want to maintain a relationship with them, so they do what it takes to keep the peace.

Unless you're willing to live in complete isolation with your significant other, you're going to have to deal with the opinions of others. Some people can handle that, some people can't. Again, nothing wrong with that and not my business. It just annoys me when people go on and on about how "race shouldn't matter, and we're all the same, blah blah" maybe it shouldn't matter, but it does. It always has (read your history books) and unless something major happens in the world, it always will.

As for everyone having the same looks or whatever, people of African descent usually have broader noses, thicker lips, larger posteriors, differently textured hair, and larger frames, in comparison to people of other eccentricities. When you have children from 2 or more races, these traits tend to change, but on the whole, the former is true. If you don't accept this, trust me, science is your friend.

As I said before, in a perfect society, we'd all base things on personality and whether or not a person is kindhearted, and does charity work, etc, but we don't have a perfect society. Either deal with that or go hide under a rock, the world isn't going to change simply because you want it to.

/drops mic and leaves

people of African descent have a global world where they usually are not JUST from Africa, therefore their features are not 'usually' anything,, they can range and vary as much as individuals in any other race

we are not strictly from AFrica or Strictly from Europe anymore, the asthetic pool of dna we have at this point in history truly makes us more asthetically similar between races than we are different

to say one isn't attracted to a RACE of people is to purposefully and intently ignore that reality,,

well I don't really know how to answer or reply to this. Can anyone help pls?

dlaw4g's photo
Wed 11/20/13 10:55 AM

I said its been my experience..I don't know why thats ALL they talk about

I know, I'm just saying I think it's men in general.....laugh they're pigs

it's not men in general, but the men you've dated.
Don't use one to condem all...
...lol... birds of a feather..if she has always dated pigs...are u thinking what I am thinking?

dlaw4g's photo
Sat 11/16/13 11:19 PM

Well I want to know what whilte ladies here think about dating black guys. Please let us know Ladies

oh I guess zebra striped kids ain't so bad ... lolwinking
I bet you have a thing for em....lol:chuckles!!

dlaw4g's photo
Tue 11/05/13 02:46 PM

what the heck is all this?I thought i can do some fun chat, but some non-sense here
The way you see life is the way you live life : you can't give what you don't have.

dlaw4g's photo
Sat 11/02/13 09:12 AM

If a black Panamanian man dates a white Panamanian woman, then the man is dating his kind, because the only thing that they don't have in common is skin color.

If a black Colombian woman dates a white Colombian man, then the woman is dating her kind, because the only thing that they don't have in common is skin color.

In human history, the word "race" hasn't always been used in reference to physical features. At one time, the word "race" referred to people of a common ethnicity or a common nationality. Indeed, Wikipedia states the following:

Race is a classification system used to categorize humans into large and distinct populations or groups by anatomical, cultural, ethnic, genetic, geographical, historical, linguistic, religious, or social affiliation. First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, in the 17th century, people began to use the term to relate to observable physical traits.

In short, "race" is a social construct that has varied over time.
don't quite know how to respond to this....but I think it is quite clear physicaly in terms of color.

dlaw4g's photo
Thu 10/24/13 12:21 AM

Everyone has their own preferences and are entitled to it. I try not to set boundaries or limitations on whom I will like based just on race or ethnicity. I dealt with some reverse judgements when I went with my ex down to south Tennessee where it was predominantly black people. I wasn't treated nice at all even by my own in-laws so I can see why some are deterred, however a relationship is between two people not all their families.
ohhhh Very sory dear that you were treated that way. However what did you expect? People still have the irrational belief of their race being superior than the others or the-other-one-not-supposed-to-be-here way of thinking. Earlier on this tread someone said something about societal prejudice and even friends intolerance to this kind of union.Indeed it exists.And also being around the family of you spouse,authomatically makes them part of the marrige in contrast to what you said up there, except you live far away from them with the love of your life: besides I think this is the best.

dlaw4g's photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:45 PM

Please dear get a dictionary or an encyclopedia and look for the meaning of occultism, after that ask that, let us know whether you would still stand on that you proposition.

supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices or phenomena.

To be fair, as Chritians we will use the term in the wrong way too frequently. It can be confused with cultism like the Hari Chrishnas, or Jim Jones.

I have, personally, witnessed a true miracle. A healing that could not be expained by any doctor. A friend was dying of multiple system failures, Cardiac, liver, lungs, brain etc. Could not walk and was confined to a wheelchair on oxygen. He was prayed over and had hands laid on him and he got up and ran across the front of the church. 3 months later he went on a white water rafting trip with the men of the church. He passed away 2 1/2 years later. His cardiologist would not believe the trip until she was shown a picture of him in a raft on the river, in the rapids. This was someone in the advanced stages of CHF, Parkinsons, diabetes, and emphysema. His doctors gave him a few weeks to live.

Supernatural, yes. Mysticism, no. Magic, no. God, yes.

Here is the truth.

Healing and miracles that are not "Christian based" are called occult.

The bottom line is, Christianity believes in magic and miracles but if credit is not given to their Christian God, then they claim that the Devil is behind it.

Christians don't want anyone to wield or lay claim to magic except them and their God.

yes this is so much so....what they failed to understand is that all these things are under the power of God.

dlaw4g's photo
Tue 10/22/13 02:40 PM

Please dear get a dictionary or an encyclopedia and look for the meaning of occultism, after that ask that, let us know whether you would still stand on that you proposition.

supernatural, mystical, or magical beliefs, practices or phenomena.

To be fair, as Chritians we will use the term in the wrong way too frequently. It can be confused with cultism like the Hari Chrishnas, or Jim Jones.

I have, personally, witnessed a true miracle. A healing that could not be expained by any doctor. A friend was dying of multiple system failures, Cardiac, liver, lungs, brain etc. Could not walk and was confined to a wheelchair on oxygen. He was prayed over and had hands laid on him and he got up and ran across the front of the church. 3 months later he went on a white water rafting trip with the men of the church. He passed away 2 1/2 years later. His cardiologist would not believe the trip until she was shown a picture of him in a raft on the river, in the rapids. This was someone in the advanced stages of CHF, Parkinsons, diabetes, and emphysema. His doctors gave him a few weeks to live.

Supernatural, yes. Mysticism, no. Magic, no. God, yes.
from whom does supernatural, mysticism, magic, come? Stop being biased and radiate truth. If you don't use the brain God has given you to think, is it the faith you don't even know you have that will work for you?

dlaw4g's photo
Tue 10/22/13 12:36 AM

Skin color is only pigmentation, shouldn't matter, however there are some cultural differences between peoples of African descent and peoples of European descent, on the flip side of this debate, I have always got along as friends much better with black women, I really admire their strength and straight forwardness they seem to keep everything more real, I have also dated 2 African American women long term, it all comes down to this for myself, men were made for women and women were made for men, race culture, etc shouldn't matter as long as there is a connection, oh and by the way not all black men are the same as far as just thinking about sex all the time, one of my greatest Christian mentors was black, so lets not lump people together based on stereotypes.
wow! I couldn't have explained it better. Thanks

dlaw4g's photo
Fri 10/18/13 11:30 PM

I'm going to modify a response I gave in another thread, because it fits this topic and I'm too lazy to completely write a new one.

If you happened to get to know a person of another race and you formed a relationship based on mutual interests, hobbies, activities, etc. I wouldn't have a problem with it. What bothers me is when people go out looking for a certain "other" it's like you're objectifying them, you're not dating them for them, you're dating them because of their age, race, etc.

If you happened to click with a person of a different race as a person, and they click with you, as a person, by all means, go for it. But most of the time, someone is looking for something "different" and "exotic" and they get off on the fact that you're different and exotic and I think that's creepy.

There, you asked for input from a black woman, you have it.

I never considered other races exotic outside of like Brazil or the Caribbean. Must have accent too...not Nigerian accent. In America there's rich, middle class and hood. All three classes include all races. I agree with you that people who are obsessed with a particular race or look can be creepy or it could be a fetish like tickling. If two hearts and minds click though ....there are no boundaries.
..........Someone please go through her profile and give us one reason why we should believe her to be genuine.....

laugh ...She is genuine.

I did not say you should say it;i said give one reason why she is....

dlaw4g's photo
Fri 10/18/13 05:31 AM

I'm going to modify a response I gave in another thread, because it fits this topic and I'm too lazy to completely write a new one.

If you happened to get to know a person of another race and you formed a relationship based on mutual interests, hobbies, activities, etc. I wouldn't have a problem with it. What bothers me is when people go out looking for a certain "other" it's like you're objectifying them, you're not dating them for them, you're dating them because of their age, race, etc.

If you happened to click with a person of a different race as a person, and they click with you, as a person, by all means, go for it. But most of the time, someone is looking for something "different" and "exotic" and they get off on the fact that you're different and exotic and I think that's creepy.

I never considered other races exotic outside of like Brazil or the Caribbean. Must have accent too...not Nigerian accent. In America there's rich, middle class and hood. All three classes include all races. I agree with you that people who are obsessed with a particular race or look can be creepy or it could be a fetish like tickling. If two hearts and minds click though ....there are no boundaries.
..........Someone please go through her profile and give us one reason why we should believe her to be genuine.....

dlaw4g's photo
Fri 10/18/13 05:18 AM

a white lady needed in johannesburg
They are not things, they are people:;:

dlaw4g's photo
Wed 10/16/13 02:04 PM

lol....... who has extra virgina in their armpit that doesn't cycle? Well to be frank, that is strange to me. What do you guys say?

What?huh

This wasn't for you but a reply to 'one' that came before yours.

dlaw4g's photo
Wed 10/16/13 02:02 PM

Thank you so much...what a woman can do. I couldn't have treated the matter as much as you did....(thumbs up!!!!!)

dlaw4g's photo
Wed 10/16/13 01:53 PM
lol....... who has extra virgina in their armpit that doesn't cycle? Well to be frank, that is strange to me. What do you guys say?

Previous 1