Community > Posts By > Pinkhippy13

Pinkhippy13's photo
Thu 09/12/13 04:36 PM

So right ladies, shirtless means they are looking for one thing only and that they may be more interested in themselves rather than you ! laugh

Why are there so many players on here? Don't men realise we want them to be them selves?
I have spoken to quite a few who seem to have no idea what we are looking for in a guy! Maybe the site should provide a guide on "how not to turn a women off" lol.

What would be the first I wonder.... ;)

Pinkhippy13's photo
Thu 09/12/13 03:59 PM
Voyager has now become the first man made object to leave the Solar system, it is now 12 billion miles from home !

It's amazing and still we do not know if there is life beyond us, which surely there must be??
Can we really be the only life forms in this universe, I think not? However that is only my opinion before I get slated as a crack pot!!

Interstella space, I would love to be out there exploring, who else wants to go?? !!

Pinkhippy13's photo
Thu 09/12/13 02:01 PM
Even if he has the qualities you seek, if there's no physical attraction it won't work, unless you settle for that over everything else!

You should be able to have the "whole kit and kaboodle"!! just might take a little longer to find, but hey surely it's worth the wait?