Community > Posts By > Rorschach19

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 02:09 PM
Hi. Looking for a lady to talk to from the Wilkes-Barre pa area. I actually live in plains pa but close enough. I am 30 years old and will be 31 on Wednesday. Check out my profile and let me know what you think. Just looking to talk and see what can happen. Maybe at the very least a friendship can come out of it who knows. Well I hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks
Wayne

no photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:38 PM
plains pa, near Wilkes-Barre.

no photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:32 PM
You are very beautiful

no photo
Sun 08/04/13 08:26 PM
Hi, I just joined this site a few days ago. Haven't had any luck yet with talking with anyone. My name is Wayne and I am 30 years old. Wouldn't mind talking with anyone, but if you lived in the area that would be great. Just looking to talk and see how things can go. Let me know if anyone is interested. I enjoy music a lot. I love going to see concerts and local music. I have played in a few bands myself and am looking to start a new band as well. I love sports, the outdoors, reading, going to movies and more. If you have any questions you would like to ask please feel free to ask. Hope to make some new friends soon and have a great time.

Thanks
Wayne

no photo
Sun 08/04/13 10:55 AM
Hi my name is Wayne. I have never really joined one of these sites before but thought it might be worth a shot. I am 30 years old and will be 31 on Wednesday august 7th. I currently live in plains pa which is right my Wilkes-Barre. I really enjoy music, movies, cooking, outdoors, and spending time with my daughter who I love to death. I am looking for a woman who is fun, down to earth, who is honest, caring, loyal, funny, and knows how to be romantic when the time is right. Someone who is a good listener that is looking for a long great relationship. I feel I have a lot to offer if the right person will give me a chance. Feel free to ask me any questions that you might have. Look forward to hearing for some of you ladies out there.

thanks
Wayne