Community > Posts By > Slypher

Slypher's photo
Wed 10/01/08 07:13 PM

. . . to have loved at 55 years of age like I've never loved, or been loved, before.

Unfortunately, I'm 56 today and that's all in the past. Dude, don't blink!

Wow, everything is outdated so fast, isn't it"?

Where did it go, oh there it is. Dude don't blink, is what I was trying to say.

WOW, u must really be pleased with your smart self, huh? I've an IQ of 140 - top 2% of the world. I bared my heart; you bared . . . what? Pity you.

And you must be pleased with your jack@$$ self, huh? Woohoo, I have a high IQ, look at me making fun of people because I still don't understand the meaning behind someone's comment even though I'm supposedly in the top 2% of the world's intellect. Tis a sad day indeed.

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:28 AM

Hello and welcome......Feel free to bug more than just your friend......you will make more friends in the process!!flowerforyou

Well I hope so! :wink: Just from being on here for a few hours I can tell that you guys are awesome and Eileen, it seems you are truly loved by the masses!

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 04:03 AM
I agree with you on that one Gypsy. 100%

I actually have something that kinda goes along those lines that I wrote a while ago.

Throughout your life you give others a piece of your heart. Your first love, your best friend, your first pet and all of those that come after. You come to realize that everyone is broken-hearted because they would be miserable if they kept it all to themselves. You never get those pieces back, but you'll always have someone else's piece in you. Never let go of those pieces, because that's the only way to have a whole heart, even if it is patchwork. It's kinda like those old quilts that your grandma makes, at least mine does. I still have one on my bed even though my mom has tried to throw it away at least a dozen times, it has some rips and tears, it's seen me at my best and at my worst, it's seen me laugh and it's seen me cry. I just can't let it go even though it's falling apart. It's just an old patchwork quilt with a hundred different patterns, colors, and sizes. Now I think I know why I keep it. It reminds me of my heart. It's been loved and it's been torn, it's hurt so bad that I cried and it's felt like it's going to jump out of my chest with joy. The best part though, is that it's completely unique. No one has one like it, never has, never will. You know why? It's because you are all a part of it. Big or small, there's a piece of each of you in me and there's a piece of me in you. Even if you don't think so, it's kind of like the fabric, you remove one string and the whole thing will eventually unravel. I can't speak for anyone else, but I hope that all of my strings are intact.

Let me know what you think.

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:52 AM

She didn't leave me...she "lives" under me...
Good morning ((((((Fear)))))flowers

WAIT! She lives under you? Umm you live in a basement. scared

I know...hence "lives"...well sorta...indifferent
noway laugh Night of the living dead I see.ohwell

Wait, the zombie invasion began!?!?! surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised surprised

But... I don't have my shotguns ready!!! slaphead

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:50 AM

noway

big mouths and small weinies go togerther ya know........

Im thinking the biggest weinies are the quiet onesnoway laugh laugh laugh

It seems to me the guys who boast the most are the ones trying to cover up their lacking. Those who are comfortable with themselves let it prove it's own worth.

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:46 AM

oh come on!!!!!

cheaters just cheat?????

Something was missing and ya know it............

Not always true. I was dating this one girl and came to find out that she had been screwing another guy for the first two months of our relationship and we never even ended up having physical relations. I was completely in love with her too, when I found out about it, I couldn't even bring myself to get mad about it!

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:41 AM
"Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberry!" -French Guy from Monty Python and the Holy Grail

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:36 AM

Because she got caught cheating.

Yeah, that happens way too much anymore...

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:34 AM

noway I just dont want to be a granna.................mmma

omg he is his fathers son...........

This made me laugh a lil bit (not at you!) I remember a few years ago when my mom got all teary because she was worried that my brothers and I would never find the right girl and she wouldn't ever have grandkids.

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:32 AM
Because I F***ed it up...

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:30 AM
Apparently so, see you lata man. Catch some sleep for me, I won't be getting any tonight!

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:25 AM
Most likely he knows way more than you think he does at this point. Most teenagers these days know the details to sex by the age of 11. It probably wouldn't hurt to tell him that if he is partaking and ends up with a kid, you'll kick him out of the house, he'll start using them if he wasn't.

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:23 AM
It depends, it can be somewhat embarrassing depending on the age. No matter what, you're his mom and it's weird when mom talks about sex.

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:14 AM
True that!

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:14 AM
How old is he?

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:12 AM
The god awful mind games that some females like to drag you through... rant rant rant rant rant

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:10 AM
Well, I'm not a parent, at least not yet. I know that my mom's mom was bipolar and used to say a lot of awful things to my mom. We talk about it when she gets depressed. It's one of those things about life. The things we go through make us who we are. If your mom had never said those things, you most likely would be less critical of what you say to your own child.

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 03:01 AM
I'm going to have to agree with bad girl on this one, I've been reading over a lot of the posts in here and read your profile a while ago and I'm pretty sure that she just couldn't see past her own mistakes and wanted to lay the blame on someone else and so put her negative attitudes about herself on you.

hmmmmm... note to self, use more punctuation. laugh

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 02:54 AM
Such built up anger and frustration... I think someone needs a spa day! flowers flowers

Slypher's photo
Thu 09/18/08 02:49 AM
Glad to be here, I actually just joined to mess with a friend of mine who had a friend start a profile for her. At least now I have some people to talk to when I'm up in the wee hours of the morning.

Previous 1