Community > Posts By > epicry

no photo
Sun 11/30/08 03:47 PM
The season is here and most of the rock is wet. Inside climbing is becoming more appealing to most due to provided heaters and soft landings. Who likes climbing cold? I think meeting new people in a fun and safe environment is key to good a start in friendships and where is there more fun than climbing? Meeting new people, learn new skills and maybe even accomplishing something. I guess what I'm getting at is that I'd like to organize a mass climbing date. Iv done this before and it worked out great for everyone. No experience required, you will pay an entrance fee of 15$ and a shoe rental if you want them. You get a free lesson and all the climbing you can handle. Sound good? Drop a line

no photo
Fri 11/28/08 10:49 AM
Yea that's a classic crag. What are your favorite routes? I presume your into trad.

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:32 PM
Hello all! I'm curious to see if anybody from our amazing climbing state comes around here? My real inquiry is: what's your fave place and season to climb?

no photo
Mon 11/24/08 03:18 PM
Yeah I climb in co. I would die if I couldn't climb. I have learned that climbers tend to be incestuous. Meaning that all my buddies and myself have watched our ex's be passed all around the community dating fellow climbers. I figure that there is about 1 female climber to every 100 males. I stick to non climbers and teach them the basics to keep me from decking when we crag. What's your flavor? What do U climb? Granite, limestone, sandstone, trad,sport, ice, mixed?

no photo
Sat 11/08/08 02:08 PM
Why can't I check my mail? For a week it just takes me to a page that says the whole sites down. My whole account works except my mail. Its somewhat critical to meeting new people, and speaking to friends