Community > Posts By > klovesandiego

klovesandiego's photo
Mon 10/13/08 10:11 PM
here i go again
-whitesnake

klovesandiego's photo
Thu 09/11/08 09:28 PM
Answering whether or not the "bad" people are going to heaven is never an easy thought. I think that most people agree that these people do not deserve to go to heaven. However, there are a couple of things to keep in mind. One thing is, does anyone truly deserve to go to heaven? If heaven is this absolutely amazing place as a reward for those who are all-loving, pure, without fault...I don't think anyone would make it. I can barely get in the car without cussing someone out for cutting me off! While I realize road rage is a far cry from genocide and serial rapists, all forms of hatred stem from the same place. Until you can claim that you have never hurt anyone or yourself, or until you can claim that you are the epitomy of everything you were meant to be, I don't think any of us deserves heaven. With that said, I also still have a problem with a "death bed" conversion. But the Bible, in Romans, says that God is the ultimate judge. I trust that if God can create the world and everything in it, if he knows our hearts and what is best for us, then he will probably make a good bouncer at the gates of heaven!