no photo
Tue 08/06/13 08:04 AM
For stealing hair gel

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 06:01 AM
For being a hoodlum

no photo
Tue 08/06/13 05:13 AM
For scaring young children by blending into dark ally ways and jumping out at them.

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 12:57 PM
You have to have fun with your professors from time to time!

Wrongfully arrested for painting graffiti on public property, and not possessing documents to prove that it was legal.

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 12:48 PM
For opening a message chair in the middle of the mall, soliciting messages, but only targeting the pretty ladies.

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 12:34 PM
For not logically following police orders when told to drop his weapon of flowers used to swoon the women at the park. Charged with deliberate disobedience and refusing to be arrested.

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 12:28 PM
For passionately displaying his love to all the women that pass him by in a near by park, hoping to find a 'long-term relationship that is mutually healthy & passionate', earning him the reputation of a stalker.

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 12:23 PM
For illegally conducting experiments on exotic birds

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 12:11 PM
For hosting a nude BBQ for all of his friends that ended up catching the neighbors fence on fire. Arrested for arson, and public indecency, and perhaps even noise violations.

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:52 AM
So... I don't know that anyone is reading this thread anymore, let alone the creator seeing as though its been several years since its passing, but before you read the mans face, did you know anything about the guy? Did you know he was a criminal?

no photo
Fri 07/26/13 05:29 AM
Depending on the ink and the placement, they are a very nice compliment in my opinion. I currently have one tattoo- A sea turtle with tribal markings making his shell placed on the top of my foot, and I'm planning on getting two more. I also have 12 piercings, 6 in each ear. I use to have my nose and lip pierced, but I never kept them.