Community > Posts By > NkdSanta

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:49 PM
Tushay!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:46 PM
Ecoes on wxpn some weird native American\electronica stuff its good stuff no lerics to fudge it up!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:24 PM
Not to sound like a jerk but I'm here to meet people who are willing to go on real dates. You know out in the real world and if after a few days of chating they are still not willing to give me a call or text me than yes I lose intrest. This is a good fourm to make first contact but let's face it face to face is the only way to know if there is something there!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:03 PM
That being said yet it. Try giving your will over next time your faced with something trying or something your not shure about throw your hands up ask for knowlage of his will and the power to cary it out sit back and watch what happens. You will be amazed before you are half way through. You may even find a strange sense of peace we AA's call serenity. For what it is worth I am not a religois person but I do belive in a higher power.

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:49 PM
I'm resonding to the subject title over the last 2 years I have hade to face a lot of tough things. Things I have no controle over. I'm in AA and a big part of the program is learning how to let go of those things I have no control over. How to put them in gods hands and trust in him. The more I do that the better my life gets. The hardest thing for an alcoholic to do is give up controle. Every time I try to take it back it whatever it is just gets all screwed up. One thing I have to keep repeting to my self is gods will not mine be done. Things don't alawys make sence right now but down the road things always come together when I leave it to him.

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 07:28 PM
I have been sober for a few 24hrs now and now I feel ready to move to the next stage of my life. Finding a better half between work and meetings I hardly have time to date! Has anyone been here?

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 12:10 PM

When I caught him sneaking out of my daughter' bedroom in the middle of the night!

Oh ****!Ouch!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:58 AM
We were dating? I thought we were just having fun!

Yea I said it and I'll do it again.rant

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:51 AM
Geez! Im a dummy!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:42 AM
How'd you know I was a mortgage broker?surprised

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 11:06 AM
If you say so DUDE???noway

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:58 AM
Wadua think?

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:56 AM
Holler!!!laugh

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:48 AM
Fair enough!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:43 AM

Two within one year eh? If I were you, I would only date chicks who are three years removed from an ex. Safer that way, and you always play the odds my friend.:wink:

I'm only one year removed from my ex. :cry:
And I 2 years! I still miss her from time to time!!!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:41 AM

yours..
you should just beat up their ex's..
or next time you date someone, go back to your ex and beat them at their own game.....
Better yet i should just get like 5 ladies and maybe i will get one who likes me better!frustrated

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:35 AM
A year? Are you mad? Yea it did move really really fast! Even for me!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:30 AM

Like quiet said.. you are the rebound guy. I would say don't jump to get into a relationship with a female right after a break up. If they still talk about their ex's that might be clue that they are not over them... even if they talk negative about an ex.
Yea... The last one wasn't even a relationship yet we just got together a few times. She happened to live by my kids so yea she met them I met her dad and mom. The whole thing moved really fast. @ the end i told i thought we were just havin fun!!!

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:26 AM

Two within one year eh? If I were you, I would only date chicks who are three years removed from an ex. Safer that way, and you always play the odds my friend.:wink:
LOL...Im not a bettin man but that sounds like a good bet.

NkdSanta's photo
Fri 12/12/08 10:09 AM

thats not the attitude to have!
Which one of us?