Community > Posts By > bert3Lake

bert3Lake's photo
Mon 12/08/08 02:52 PM
Almost as bad as my day.............

bert3Lake's photo
Mon 12/08/08 08:06 AM
Cookies from dad is not all bad. Having dad spend time with them is the most important. I hope things turn around for you quickly. Have a good Christmas despite you current employment status. flowerforyou

bert3Lake's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:27 PM
I don't think think there is one response to that question. It depends on why they "dumped" you or ended the relationship and how they did this.

Leaving any situation with you head held high and your dignity in tack is my motto. Sort of like the commercial for a deoderant or something - "never let them see you sweat".

bert3Lake's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:21 PM
Congrats! I hope it works out for you and he the way you both want.

bert3Lake's photo
Sun 12/07/08 04:16 PM
Scott;

I am an HR Mgr. in Michigan, and as we all know unemployment here is as bad or worse. I do know that anything in the Medical field is one of the best bets. In our area alone we are increaseing Medical institutions and hospitals. We have had construction going for a few years and expected for the next few years that has been classified as "The Medical Mile".

With your background in the medical field you may have a better chance than many. I suggest you check with some medical afficiliates, etc.

Good luck.
bert3

bert3Lake's photo
Sun 12/07/08 03:08 PM
Welcome.

My opinion, such as it is, on jealousy. Some people become jealous out of their own insecurity. They don't feel they are worthy, and believe someone or everyone else is. This can be made worse when they have been proved right in the past.

It is not an attractive trait, however the appearance that you don't care at all can be just as detrimental.

bert3Lake's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:42 AM
I agree. My sister and I are taking all (6) of our children to TSO, and they are all excited as well.

bert3Lake's photo
Sat 12/06/08 10:18 AM
I have tickets for TSI on December 23rd in Grand Rapids, MI. This will be my fourth year, and I am always excited about seeing and hearing them again. It is amazing that you see people of all ages attending and truly enjoying. Have a great time!

bert3Lake's photo
Tue 12/02/08 07:10 AM
Totally agree with you.

bert3Lake's photo
Sat 11/29/08 12:04 PM
Sometimes there is nothing useful or profound to add to the post. Usually if I don't have anything worth adding, I don't repsond.

bert3Lake's photo
Sat 11/22/08 05:30 AM
Prayers for her and your entire family. flowerforyou

bert3Lake's photo
Mon 11/17/08 05:16 AM
bigsmile bigsmile laugh laugh laugh :banana:

bert3Lake's photo
Sun 11/16/08 01:48 PM
flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou flowerforyou :heart: Thoughts and prays for them all!

bert3Lake's photo
Sat 11/15/08 07:56 AM
Clearer every dayhappy

bert3Lake's photo
Fri 11/14/08 06:03 PM
The devil shows up in many different "shapes". We have all met "it" at some point. I try never to dance with him (or it) again, but hey, we are all doing the best when can.

bert3Lake's photo
Fri 11/14/08 06:01 PM
It's more about the person than the occupation.

bert3Lake's photo
Fri 11/14/08 05:52 PM
Congrats. Finding money is always a plus. Enjoy!

2 Next