Community > Posts By > draco215

draco215's photo
Tue 01/13/09 03:45 PM
all the same information as in the first help wanted topic but we now have a car and we just need the people the only other info change that we have is we just need the hands to work with us on the car

draco215's photo
Mon 01/12/09 04:30 AM
To all whom maybe interested i am currently trying to set up a small race/modificaton team for cars. i will be back from iraq shortly and am looking for people who want to get together and have fun. There are only a few simple conditions:
1. Must be atleast age 18
2. Must have be able to work with others
3. Must be willing to put in some effort into the project car
4. I cannot fund this entire project by myself! if you wish to join there will be a business account created that we all *yes even me* can pool money into for projects
5. Must be willing to have fun
6. Must be able to drive safely if you are chosen to be the driver
7. MUST BE WILLING TO HAVE FUN AND ABLE TO PUT IN ATLEAST 3 HOURS PER WEEKEND ON ANY PROJECTS THAT WE ARE WORKING ON
The following positions are available so if your interested let me know
POSITIONS AVAILABLE
DRIVERS
MECHANICS
GRAPHIC DESIGN ARTISTS
INTERIOR DESIGNER *FOR MODIFYING VEHICLE INSIDE DESIGNS AND LAYOUTS*
AND MANY MORE POSITIONS
just let me know and ill get back with you asap

draco215's photo
Wed 09/24/08 10:45 AM
i want to say thank you to the people at mingle2.com because i have found my perfect match. when i started talking with danielle everything just kinda clicked and since then we have been talking for hours on end and cant wait to be with each other ( im currently deployed overseas to iraq). thanks mingle2!