Community > Posts By > Mandi

Mandi's photo
Tue 02/22/22 03:24 PM
anyone into the paranormal would like to here from you...your experience ect....

Mandi's photo
Tue 02/22/22 03:05 PM
I lived in a haunted house for a year. The ghost was friendly, and seemed interested in what we were doing, especially my son so I think he was watching over him though my son said he didn't like to play upstairs alone because of the shadowy man who watched him, lol.

I lived in a Haunted house..
people laugh when I say that...but until you experience it for yourself you really can't explain it.....

Mandi's photo
Tue 02/22/22 02:57 PM
I hold to the reasoning that places can't be evil.
During a discussion on the subject at another site some people tried to convince me a place can be evil.
I'm wonderin what y'all think on the subject?

I argue a place can be dangerous, even deadly but that doesn't make it evil.
In my logic, only people can be evil.

Does anyone believe a place or places are evil?
Why?

I Belive what people do in a place can make it feel Evil..
I think people can be Evil not a place...the place then can get a bad name ...so called Evil place that is :slight_smile: .....if you get my Driffed.

Mandi's photo
Tue 02/22/22 02:51 PM
It's hard to Believe that the ouija Board was a child's game...from my experience in a ouija if played wrong or messing around with can Bring in Negative spirits..you got to know what your doing and know how to close it down.

I give the ouija a wide birth...its not to be messed with.

Mandi's photo
Tue 02/22/22 02:41 PM
I use to do ghost hunting...done it for years...love it.
paid events to outside events...seen and heard a few things in my time....and still I'm out there ghost hunting :ghost: like to here from any one who's into the paranormal.