Community > Posts By > Jfox88

Jfox88's photo
Fri 07/19/13 12:16 AM
no, not all women cheat. women who cheat usually clue a man in on what she requires, and if she feels that man can't totally make her happy completely then she will cheat and keep you on the side until you completely please her, chances are she keeps you around hoping you'll change. But a women should NEVER EVER EVEN THINK ABOUT CHEATING IF SHE HAS A ROCK ON HER HAND THAT YOU WORKED HARD FOR!!! HOW DARE SHE?! F... just LEAVING, SHE WOULD DEFINATELY HAVE TO FEEL THE PAIN IF I WAS A MAN AND GAVE HER MY HEART AND SOUL. SHE WOULD FEEL IT UNTIL IT GETS UNDER HER SKIN. I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY PEOPLE USE MARRIAGE AS A CASUAL RELATIONSHIP "LITTLE KITTY SHIII". IF I HAD IT MY WAY AND I WAS PRESIDENT, THEY WOULD NOT BE ANY DIVORCE LAWYERS. NO ONE IS ALLOWED TO GET DIVORCED. ITS CALLED WORKING IT OUT!!! IF HE BEATS ON A WOMEN THEY HE NEEDS TO SEEK TREATMENT AND GET HELP. IF A WOMEN CHEATS THEN SHE NEEDS SOME PROFESSTIONAL HELP. MARRIAGE SHOULD ONLY BE A ONE TIME THING NOT TWO, THREE, FOUR MARRIAGES. NOW THAT'S FREAKING RIDUCULOUS HOW PEOPLE PLAY WITH THE BIBLE OR EVEN HISTORY FOR THAT MATTER!!! THERE IS NO REASON IN ANY CIRCUMSTANCES WHERE A WOMEN SHOULD EVEN THINK ABOUT CHEATING IF SHE DECIDES TO SAY YES?... HEY WHATS GONE IS LOST, CAN'T REPLACE IT, I SAY MOVE ON AND DON'T THINK EVERY GIRL IS THAT EVIL TO CHEAT. I ALSO don't think you had a open relationship where you two can even talk amongst each out to talk things out. Or, You could have made her feel intimidated. Or she thought you was weak to even handle the truth. There was something there that she felt like: "hey, I can't tell my husband I like this or don't like that"... something is up that your not disclosing. I also believe a Hugh portion would have to be money has to be involved where she felt like she couldn't say anything, cause money makes us women keep our mouths closed in some respect. Or maybe you need to do more research on you... Take time to analyze things.

Jfox88's photo
Thu 07/18/13 11:42 PM
How is it that every man I met here in BOSTON just want to have sex with me without not even trying to get to know me. And if they do have sex they use the "ohhh just got out of a relationship and don't wanna get serious but I love having sex with you..." If a man thinks that makes us females think it makes us feel any better. Consequently, It Doesn't. More so of... hey, yeah.... let me stop talking to him if that's the case. And they question why they're soo alone.... smh. Sex is amazing in the beginning then it gets tiring where its like okay what else do you have to offer... If a man can only think he can offer the dick then he needs to come to realization that THERE IS DILDO's out there that does a way BETTER job than what he claims he's pumping!!! Seriously... If I have to deal with another good for nothing bum a$$, cheap a$$ man in this state then I really need to move ASAP! YEAH OF COURSE I TRIED THE KEEPING THE LOCK BOX CLOSED BUT HE ENDED UP STILL MESSING WITH HIS BABY MOMMA ON THE SIDE AND STILL LEFT TAKING HALF MY SHIII WITH HIM! SMH LOST WITH WORDS. AND MAYBE FULL WITH ANGER DEALING WITH BS A.. MAN!