Community > Posts By > tarheelattorney

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 01:13 PM
time for me to go. it was nice meeting all of you. maybe i'll be able to talk more tomorrow.

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:18 PM

Hello fellow tarheelwaving

hello. how are you? i guess you survived the killer storm.

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:11 PM
hand cuffs and padded rooms???

interesting room.

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:09 PM

no, i'm still here. i don't get scared easily.

there is a ton of topics going on in this site. i don't know how people can keep up.
its easy it takes time. you will get the hang of it.

yeah probably. maybe i should just pick one at a time.laugh

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 12:05 PM
no, i'm still here. i don't get scared easily.

there is a ton of topics going on in this site. i don't know how people can keep up.

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:55 AM
well, i'm just glad i am in the right place. i recognize some of the names .

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:50 AM

Ms. Tarheel, did you have a wet weekend?

friday was pretty wet. saturday was just windy as all get out.

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:49 AM
actually, i have no idea where he has been. i am a defense attorney so during working hours we don't get along very well. i haven't seen him in court in a while.

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:45 AM

hello. i was sent here and am not sure what to do. I read the rules. what do i do now?

You can start by sending me your phone number. Followed by your social security number.

flowers
Just kidding, welcome. Have a seat the animals are still asleep. The zoo doesn't open for a while.

well the flirting didnt take long.blushing when do the animals wake up?
Trust me they in here almost all hours of the day lol

i was warned.

i feel silly "dropping names" or whatever, but cdaddy told me about this site and that i should come in here.

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:42 AM

hello. i was sent here and am not sure what to do. I read the rules. what do i do now?

You can start by sending me your phone number. Followed by your social security number.

flowers
Just kidding, welcome. Have a seat the animals are still asleep. The zoo doesn't open for a while.

well the flirting didnt take long.blushing when do the animals wake up?

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:40 AM

Hey Tar welcome just stay chat with people have fun. Please add the people it tells you to add especially me cause I will email u your matches when ur not online. Feral will give u a list of names to email or will give your name to a list of people. I'm one of her helpers so stay have fun an enjoy.

thanks. i hear this is the room to be in. i was directed to ask for Debbie? how do i get in touch with her?

tarheelattorney's photo
Mon 09/08/08 11:34 AM