Community > Posts By > rockngal

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 06:36 AM
Funny thing is he is the one that cheated and broke my heart. He even married the woman he cheated with. It makes me angry the games he plays and that he thinks he can touch me like I am still his. Once he even held my arm tight when I tried to just walk on by with out acknowledging him.

no photo
Mon 08/05/13 06:24 AM
I have an ex that likes to touch me when he sees me. Has rubbed my arm even came up behind me and smelled my hair as he surprise hugged me. Other things...once I told him I didn't like him touching me and that he had a lot of nerve doing so. His response was that sometimes he just missed me. Then made the comment I loved his attention before why was now any different!!!

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 07:16 PM
Wasn't really trying to be funny. Just trying to respectfully show another perspective. flowerforyou

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 07:12 PM

My parents made me. Either from sex or medical assistance. Im not sure. Ive never seen them. I know they exist thru word of mouth. Letters frvom them. There is bad in the world. I've experienced bad things. Still my parents exist. Your such a good heart EdwardCB..

hahahahha! funny

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 10:42 AM
My parents made me. Either from sex or medical assistance. Im not sure. Ive never seen them. I know they exist thru word of mouth. Letters from them. There is bad in the world. I've experienced bad things. Still my parents exist. Your such a good heart EdwardCB..

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 10:31 AM

Unfortunately I have suffered a lot in my short life so I don't believe in him. I believe in evolution. And not to mention all these bad ppl that do terrible things to children in his house

I don't believe in God or true love as neither exists in my world.

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 07:07 AM
GOD is true LOVE. winking

Ive doubted and ask the same questions. I'm not a preacher but I will say to open your heart and mind and soul. Its not enough to be a good person all your life. You have to know and love GOD do his will. Then your doubts will be answered and burdens will be lifted and you will know TRUE LOVE. Your choice but give him a chance before you decide.: :heart:

no photo
Sat 08/03/13 05:16 AM
EdwardCBlove
I think you have big heart.flowerforyou

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 04:57 PM
Love will find a waywinking

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 04:52 PM
You don't just love someone one minute and not the next. Time heals all or you learn to live without them. Just remember you can love again and there is more than one person who is right for you!

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 02:05 PM
This post has me missin' some kissin':cry:

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:05 PM
Don't be giving all our Kentucky secrets away!tongue2

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 01:03 PM

Well you could do like we do here in Kentucky. Just go out on the farm and chase around all the little farm animals........smokin

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 12:51 PM
Edward. How cool your giving advice! Makes me smitten
Never heard it called pash....I just call it french kissing!

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:52 AM
My children's smile

The smell of dirt and water when it rains

Settling into his strong arms and just being held

Horror movies

A breeze blowing thru curtains

Cherry limeades from sonic

Dragonfly's

Anything Batman

Jon Bon Jovi!!!

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 07:07 AM
I hope they learn to be happy, to take pride in their work, stand up for what's right even when no one else is , to be forgiving (especially to yourself) and to make sure you tell those special people in your life you love them because tomorrow is not promised.:heart:

no photo
Fri 08/02/13 06:34 AM
YES! Lol!

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 07:56 PM

Haha next topic will be credit card details lol :/

I already got all that information from him...:wink:

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 12:15 PM
All I know is that in life you have to take a chance. I'm enjoying Mingle and I wanna see what this guy is all about! I've not let my guard down by any means.

no photo
Wed 07/31/13 11:50 AM
Edited by rockngal on Wed 07/31/13 12:10 PM
We exchanged pics. I don't post a public pic but I have no problem exchanging pictures. And no I wouldn't start a relationship on just a compliment and certainly not from just anyone. I'm just saying I'm enjoying it but in back of my mind I hope I'm not being played.