Community > Posts By > steph_elisa

no photo
Fri 09/19/08 05:34 PM
I like the one with the sunglasses, but it's nice seeing the eyes and smile, too.

no photo
Wed 09/10/08 07:40 PM
I love this! Thank you!

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 07:42 PM
I'm new here. I e-mailed the first two guys that I found interesting. All the while I'm wondering, why don't they e-mail first? These two guys stood out. Well, I know that they read the messages and they didn't reply. I myself am (was) the kind of person who would reply, and if I'm not interested, I would let them know. This thing isn't working for me, and I'm not even sure I will stay here through the week. I'm really not fishing for e-mails or sympathy, it's just how I feel.

no photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:28 PM
Good idea, wait until it's right!

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 10:12 PM
It's all about being happy with what you are. I'm on the thicker size, but I'm honest with it. I'd like to be thinner, but I'm still going to have fun while I'm getting there!

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:46 PM
I am still single because... I respect myself too much to settle for anything less than real love. I see so many people together for reasons that have absolutely nothing to do with love! :heart:

no photo
Sun 09/07/08 09:07 PM
Hi, everybody. I'm new here. I'm looking for new friends and possibly a relationship. This is my first day, and I'm a little nervous about this 'online thing'!explode