Community > Posts By > sky2gzman

sky2gzman's photo
Wed 08/07/13 06:53 PM
Hello and welcome to mingle2 there is plenty of new people to meet and know who interest you for friendship or based on your interests.

sky2gzman's photo
Wed 08/07/13 06:50 PM
Hello an welcome to the site.

sky2gzman's photo
Sat 08/03/13 08:50 PM
Hello everyone what are your plans or opinions of ever doing any kind of form of being physical active and dating while biking with a partner?

My answer on this i am currently biking solo i have not had a partner to bike with for since i started biking to be active and getting fit for over 3 years up to now presently, i am searching still for the ideal partner for biking since i enjoy doing outdoor activities to be healthy and motivated everyday gives you a full dose of happy time but now it is getting dull being solo riding around with no company on the road.

sky2gzman's photo
Tue 07/16/13 10:21 AM
Hi, i'm Jesus living in Napa, CA i am an outgoing guy and friendly mannered, looking for any kind of lady that is near my area and would want to meet me and have a serious relationship without me breaking your heart that will always make your day happy when your down, and has the same interests as i do.