Tue 07/16/13 07:11 PM
Edited by LonelyGypsyHeart on Tue 07/16/13 07:11 PM
Passive

no photo
Tue 07/16/13 01:13 PM
Languish

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 10:10 PM
Hmmm ... well my best friend met her hubby online and he's a pretty awesome guy (i've asked her to clone him but so far she's keeping him all to herself) so I figured what the heck. I'd tried dating in my little incestuous city and found it tiresome - most men my age in this city are not looking for committed relationships and if they are, they've already found them years ago and have settled into family life with their kids and wife and dog and picket fence.

Met someone online who I thought was my dream guy. Turned out to be a nightmare - live and learn. Big disappointment though - I really thought I'd found someone who shared my interests (which for me, is hard to do). WHY do people always tell you what you want to hear? Why not be honest so none of us waste our precious time?

Right now, I'm just looking to talk to people without all the pressure of wondering if it's going to go anywhere.

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 06:30 PM
Thanks. Not sure what i'm seeking anymore. Just someone nice to talk to I guess.

no photo
Mon 07/15/13 05:11 PM
Only at heart ... wanderlust, love of the natural world, free spirited. :)

no photo
Sun 07/14/13 10:04 PM
Hello ... just joined up. Looking for friendly chat with decent, good hearted, respectful people.