Community > Posts By > SweetLips

SweetLips's photo
Tue 12/27/22 08:56 AM
I can understand waking up at a time where the numbers are in triple sequence. I also wake up or grab my phone and I also see the triple numbers 3:33 or 11:11or 2:22. Mostly 3:33. I am one who believes in numbers. Numbers have a way of calculating spontaneous effects that cause us to stop and think. Is it something we missed in life or something our brain is trying to tell us or remind us. I am a visionary. Numbers seem to outline my life and events. I am the Fifth of seven children from my dads side of the family. I am the third child of six girls from my mother and fathers marriage. I was born 3/5 March the 5th. My mother and father both where married previously. My father had two children from his first marriage and my mother had one child from a previous marriage. They were married to each other for six years when I was born . I was born the year 1962 I was one of nine children altogether. They were married 6 years and it was their second marriage . I was born 1962 . The 9 was Nine children in the family. The Six was the number of years they were married. Two was the number of Marriages between them. I was number three child and born in the third month and was my fathers 5th child and born on the 5th day of that month. one from Nine is =8 . When the first number is smaller in the year you were born than the second number you subtract it from the second number. So 1 from 9= 8, 6 plus 2 = 8. 3 plus 5= 8. I was 18 when I had a child of my own . He was born in the 8th month and the 1st day of the month and the year 1980. So 1 from 9 =8 and 8 plus 0= 8 , 8 plus 1=9 . Now add them up. 8+8=16+8=24. I was 24 when I got married to my first husband. I am now 60 years young and my son is 42 , 6+0=6, 4+2=6.