Community > Posts By > LIlithsfury

LIlithsfury's photo
Fri 09/12/08 04:59 PM
I have had this happen just recently, and also in the past..and i second the motion..when you figure it out, let me know too. I tend to think it is also fear of commitment, or maybe they just didn't care as much as you thought they did.

LIlithsfury's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:53 PM
I am also wiccan. nice to meet you.

I feel like everybody, christian or other should respect everybody elses spiritual or religious beliefs. No need to judge or try to have a debate on who's right.

LIlithsfury's photo
Thu 09/11/08 07:06 PM
these forums crack me up...LMAO. lily your comments are hilarious :)

LIlithsfury's photo
Thu 09/11/08 04:25 PM

Ok. So I've been talking to this guy for the last 4 days or so. I met him on this website. We had so much in common, talked for hours on the phone, and he had even said he wanted to come visit me from WA. I live in FL. Everything is going good. We even talked about if it would be ok for the both of us to do a long distance dating relationship for now and see how things go. Then today, I get an email, not a phone call, but an email telling me that he has too much going on in his personal life right now, and has no time for me, and that he would love to pursue more, but can't. UM OK......You didn't have all this stuff going on in your life 4 days ago? I felt totally blown off. I know not all guys are like this, but enough with the head games already. I guess I just attract the jerks.

Thanks everybody for your support. just needed to vent. :)

LIlithsfury's photo
Wed 09/10/08 05:43 PM
Ok. So I've been talking to this guy for the last 4 days or so. I met him on this website. We had so much in common, talked for hours on the phone, and he had even said he wanted to come visit me from WA. I live in FL. Everything is going good. We even talked about if it would be ok for the both of us to do a long distance dating relationship for now and see how things go. Then today, I get an email, not a phone call, but an email telling me that he has too much going on in his personal life right now, and has no time for me, and that he would love to pursue more, but can't. UM OK......You didn't have all this stuff going on in your life 4 days ago? I felt totally blown off. I know not all guys are like this, but enough with the head games already. I guess I just attract the jerks.

LIlithsfury's photo
Fri 09/05/08 09:06 PM
I'm new to mingle2, but I can definitely relate to what Lily is saying..Not to say that all guys are like that, but I can say from 3 failed relationships, in which I was the only one putting anything into them, only to have them fail, it gets very frustrating. You tend to lose all trust in the opposite sex, and then the stereotyping begins. I can say this is the same for guys who stereotype all women.
After someone has tried several times to make something work, only to have it fall apart, it gives you no faith that there is actually a nice guy out there...and for the guys a nice girl.