Community > Posts By > laurenlou

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:18 AM
Maybe she had was not a good housekeeper

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:17 AM
I agree too... I am going to respond and tell him we can meet for lunch this weekend maybe if I'm not working. Here I go! Watch him read this thread.

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:13 AM
He wants me to go to a friends bday party... I don't want to meet him and all his friends too in the same night...

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:10 AM

wow this sounds like a girl i met who was afraid to meet me for someoadd reason. then i found out she had a bf....

Haven't had a bf in maybe 9 months... not the problem

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:09 AM
He keeps inviting me over there, but we live like an hour and 1/2 apart.... he should be coming to me, but there is nothing to do here.

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:07 AM

Just make sure it is a public place what ever you do and I would suggest maybe a lunch date for the first time and nothing else. If you like hime and hit it off then go for a second date. But myself would not make evening planes on the first one. And well have a friend call you if needed about 1-2 hours after your suppose to meet in case you need a excuse to leave. Never hurts to be prepared!!

Thx... I'd think i would prefer a lunch date, more casual. Not so many expectations.

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:03 AM

I've been talking to this guy on Mingle2.... really nice, seems fun, likes the same things I like. He keeps wanting to meet me, but I am so scared for some reason. I am confident and like who I am, but I've never met anyone person to person from the internet. I don't know if I can do it... I keep giving him excuses.

GO ahead and meet the feller... but DO keep some things in mind-

- Meet the dude in a public place like a restaurant and NOT at your house, in case you end up with a stalking serial killer or something.

- Make sure you're REALLY sure of his intentions before you do anything else with him. Again... that stalking serial killer business.

- If the dude's main vehicle is a white full-size van, be VERY leery, as he's probably a stalking serial killer.

I think that is part of my internetdataphobia... there are crazy people out there!!!

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 10:00 AM
He just invited me to meet again as we speak...

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:57 AM
aaahhhhhhh... nightmare!

laurenlou's photo
Tue 09/23/08 09:55 AM
I've been talking to this guy on Mingle2.... really nice, seems fun, likes the same things I like. He keeps wanting to meet me, but I am so scared for some reason. I am confident and like who I am, but I've never met anyone person to person from the internet. I don't know if I can do it... I keep giving him excuses.

laurenlou's photo
Sun 09/21/08 06:10 PM
I also snore

Neat freak

I don't enjoy cooking

Sometimes binge drink

PMS City

Avoid religious people

Hate pickles

Procrastinator

I get sick of people I'm dating quickly... but thats because I haven't found "the one"

laurenlou's photo
Sun 09/21/08 03:38 PM
No:cry:

laurenlou's photo
Fri 09/19/08 09:16 AM
How does this lipstick look with my skin tone?

laurenlou's photo
Fri 09/19/08 08:56 AM
That damn cat put a bring scratch mark across my forehead while I was sleeping last night... and peed on me. But I still love her. Strange

laurenlou's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:31 PM
Thanks you're not so bad yourself!blushing

laurenlou's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:22 PM

I've always liked dogs but this little one is so sweet... it was covered in mud. I almost cried, I know, I'm a baby. Don't know what to name it.

Puddles

Thats cute

laurenlou's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:20 PM
I've always liked dogs but this little one is so sweet... it was covered in mud. I almost cried, I know, I'm a baby. Don't know what to name it.

laurenlou's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:18 PM
Isn't is cute!!

<---

laurenlou's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:13 PM

I read that only females are tricolor, it can't see its genetalia... its too furry

What three colors is it?

its greyish blue, white and beige... too cute for words

laurenlou's photo
Thu 09/18/08 08:12 PM
I found it at a gas station and bought vienna sausages... they had no cat food but it was so hungry and I had an hour drive home

Hope that doesn't kill it:cry:

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25