Community > Posts By > Kayceemy

Kayceemy's photo
Mon 07/22/13 01:17 AM
I'm an honest and sincere Muslim, 38 yrs old, that prays five times a day, and puts Allah first in my life Insha Allah. Looking for someone that also puts Allah SWT first in their life, and would like to have a husband they could pray with, go to the mosque, read Quran, and continue to learn and study Islam throughout their marriage. I teach English and I would rather live a simple life and strive to get to Jennah, than to live like I once did before Islam. My favorite saying. "Just because you pray 5 times a day doesn't make you religious, it just makes you Muslim." :)I'm not religious... I'm just Muslim:)

Kayceemy's photo
Mon 07/22/13 01:05 AM

I've heard of this before... Do You plan to kill yourself when decided not to be in love anymore?

The rest of the 'World' just calls it prostitution!

Just imagine all the little 'Sum-what' fatherless children that are begotten from this arrangement.

HEY EVERYBODY... CAN YOU SAY,'HARAM!' (Forbidden) noway

I agree. I believe the Shia practice something similar to this. This is totally Haram. If you're trying to marry someone for visa reasons you must also ask yourself wha it is you would like to go there? If the answer is dunya, then you can judge where your life is heading. May Allah guide all brothers and sisters and keep us from doing things that are not halal. May He watch over us and grant us the good in this life and that in the hereafter. Ameen.

Kayceemy's photo
Sun 07/14/13 07:33 AM
To start a business you'll either have to put up half a million RM/ around 175,000 USD, or get a Malay partner. If you'd like to know more then you can drop me a line and I can explain a little better.

Kayceemy's photo
Sun 07/14/13 07:23 AM
Edited by Kayceemy on Sun 07/14/13 07:24 AM
What a retarded comment with no sense of decency. Go spend your time with low class hookers , and leave decent people alone. If you don't feel you can put a picture next to a comment, then it's usually not worth position. Last thing... Hang yourself!