Community > Posts By > Cheri

Cheri 's photo
Sat 02/26/22 07:32 PM

That is exactly my point , meaning women say they want men to be open, honest and to tell them how they feel, that is what I do!
If women get offended by my honesty, so be it, they are not worthy of me.

There’s honesty and then there is brutal honesty. Perhaps you’re not articulating your thoughts very well.

Cheri 's photo
Sat 02/26/22 07:28 PM

Is love all about sex or something else?

Sex enhances love.

Cheri 's photo
Sat 02/26/22 07:19 PM

my favorite dog is pitties i find that all pit types are the most loyal and loving ones i have had those for 30+ years they become family members fast and are really sociable

I have had boxers for years, this time I adopted a boxer/pittie mix. This girl has the biggest heart, the sweetest personality and is so devoted, I couldn’t ask for more unconditional love. I adore her.

Cheri 's photo
Sat 02/26/22 07:14 PM

staffy all day long :)

Me too! I have a wonderful little staffy/boxer mix girl that adores me almost as much as I adore her!

Cheri 's photo
Sat 02/26/22 07:12 PM
I love boxers, but my fav has to be RESCUED. I’ve had boxers for over 20 years, each one came from a bad situation. Now, I have a boxer/staffordshire bull terrier mix I adopted five years ago. It feels so good to adopt and see their true personality blossom as you gain their trust. Nothing like it.