Community > Posts By > Summertym

Summertym's photo
Sat 07/20/13 12:27 AM
Hi Willow,, welcome .. and I'm also new here but not here all the time,, I quite find this site nice too ,, I hope we'll meet a lot of friends here.. take care.. :smile:

Summertym's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:09 PM
Thanks so much for the reply:smile:

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:54 PM
Can anyone help how to put back my computer into regular internet and not a safe mode one.. is there any easy instructions on how to put it back to normal windows... and plus my son gave me his Iphone 4 because he bought a new Iphone5, how can I use it to prepaid if it was from contract before..? Thanks.. :smile:

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:40 PM
I showed my husband and he said he is not bothered .... I showed him the community forums and everything are there,, including parenting,, so I guess this is a good site to talk to people,, I hope so.. I will not deactivate my account not unless someone or some people wants me out of here...

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:37 PM
Thanks for the reply.. I am just confused if talking to other people online is bad,, I find this website as in general.. not looking for someone to date,, but just want to have friends..

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:17 PM
I am newly joined here in mingle2 and I am married, I would love to talk and meet other people online and make friends with, women or men, if I talk to men , am I cheating?

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:13 PM
Thanks,, I have a feeling that I will be having a blast here..

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:11 PM
Thanks Goldenhinde,, I promise I'll be gentle with all the muppets and the puppets here in Mingle.. Hope I am very much welcome here.. Kudos to all of you mingle2 members..:wink:

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:07 PM
Thanks so much

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:06 PM
That's good I made you laugh. Thanks for the welcome Journeyman

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:03 PM
Thank you for the welcome and thanks for the warns...

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:03 PM
I know you Alf

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:02 PM
I really love that dancing banana makes me laugh hahhahaha..

Summertym's photo
Sun 07/07/13 08:01 PM
Thank you for the welcome..

Summertym's photo
Sat 07/06/13 08:51 PM
That dancing banana is so cool,,, so funny hahhahaa... thanks for the welcome,, which one is your pic, the one of the muppet show or the handsome guy on the right? :wink:

Summertym's photo
Sat 07/06/13 08:42 PM
Hello everybody, just joined the website that was introduced by a friend,, Im here to meet new people to chat with plus I can see that there's a lot of things goin' on in here like games and all interesting topic.. I guess I'll try... Have a good one to all.. happy