Community > Posts By > cityworker83

cityworker83's photo
Mon 07/08/13 03:44 AM
Its called time and patience. If you already get those gut checks quickly run away believe me

cityworker83's photo
Mon 07/08/13 03:33 AM
Looking for a good women with a head on her shoulders and has a heart and an absolute clue what she wants! If you got a heart and are sweet please contact me!!

cityworker83's photo
Mon 07/08/13 02:56 AM
No one is ever online in my area where I live or work so my luck here is running out and secondly I get a weirdo seeking "help" what do I look like a shrink? I mean at least on other sites people responded to reject me! Anyways I see daily that women want materialistic things and think that every man wants sex so they never respond. Its crazy. If that's the case why not try to get to know someone before ignoring them? Not every guy is a perv and honestly I'm not looking for sex, I haven't had it for six years so I could careless about it. Just here for a long lasting long term relationship.

cityworker83's photo
Sun 07/07/13 04:50 PM
Thanxs everyone however I'm not so good in the dating world. I've been single six long years and maybe I'm rusty however the reality for me has only produced game players and those without an absolute clue as to what they want

cityworker83's photo
Sun 07/07/13 01:07 PM
Hello everyone I'm new here. Just searching for some new wonderful sweet and friendly people to know with in my area!