Community > Posts By > odd_rod

odd_rod's photo
Sat 07/13/13 12:12 PM
Obviously, I was never considering having sex parties at the house or having multiple partners to the detriment of the care that I am giving. But it does seem that to deny a part of who I am, means also to deny some part of me too my wife. She can not be there to share with me and as much as I fight against it, there are times I resent her for it. I recognize that and try to keep it under control. But it does happen.

odd_rod's photo
Sat 07/13/13 11:50 AM

Whoever has the poontang has the power, si?

Obviously it should never be used that way, but it does seem like women and men both do it sometimes.

odd_rod's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:31 AM

Cleaning, laundry and a lot of nothing. bigsmile

Ditto. Add in some cooking for the week ahead and my day is set.

odd_rod's photo
Sat 07/13/13 07:28 AM
Thank you for your comments. I expect I will continue as I am. It has been only five years so far.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 10:27 PM
Sometimes I feel like I am out of my time and I don't know anything anymore. The world changed while I was not looking and I am a dinosaur.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 10:23 PM
I have been out of the pool for so long I don't know how to fish any more. Just picking up pointers and relearning the ropes.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 10:20 PM
On the roof or in the basement ... your choice spock

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 09:52 PM

What about sex outside of marriage when there is some other factor. I struggle with it because my wife of thirty years had a stroke five years ago and is now disabled (more than just physically). She no longer knows me other than as her care giver.

Wow.. what happened to your wedding vows?

My wedding vows are intact. That is why I am asking. Is there a time when one partner is no longer able or capable ... Or is the healthy partner to remain celibate for the duration even if it is years.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 09:30 PM
What about sex outside of marriage when there is some other factor. I struggle with it because my wife of thirty years had a stroke five years ago and is now disabled (more than just physically). She no longer knows me other than as her care giver.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 09:00 PM
Good sex is one thing that holds people together. It should not be the only thing, but it can be an important component of a relationship.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 08:43 PM

They do all happen in quick succession. All I can hope for is a little rest. I can not email you. I am not sure if you can email me and then it will let me return ...

Oh...I think it might be my setting I have married men blocked.
Ok I will try.

I tried but your settings won't let me either. Yours says you are only accepting emails from Ladies in a 50 mile radius.

Ok mine is fixed.

Ok ...then I shall pester you tomorrow with an email lol

Ok I look forward to it drool

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 08:29 PM

They do all happen in quick succession. All I can hope for is a little rest. I can not email you. I am not sure if you can email me and then it will let me return ...

Oh...I think it might be my setting I have married men blocked.
Ok I will try.

I tried but your settings won't let me either. Yours says you are only accepting emails from Ladies in a 50 mile radius.

Ok mine is fixed.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 12:43 PM

HI RoD
hope you are doing ok.
Things always seem to happen at once don't they?

You are having as many compound problems as I am. Your problems seem to be wet and rotten though. shocked

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 12:40 PM

I still think its over-rated because after all its all every-one seems to be talking about and its as old as the hills. I mean even the birds are doing it. Been doing it.

Sometimes all we can do is talk about it. There has to be a willing accomplice to do more than talk.

odd_rod's photo
Fri 07/12/13 08:04 AM
Having coffee, have an old movie on in the background as a backdrop while I work and daydreaming about what I would rather be doing.

odd_rod's photo
Thu 07/11/13 09:16 PM
Edited by odd_rod on Thu 07/11/13 09:18 PM

odd_rod's photo
Thu 07/11/13 03:15 PM
I long for the days when things seemed to go 'right' for long periods. These days it seems like it is the opposite. I need to start a run of positive things. I can deal with setbacks, but I would like to see a few "set-forwards" occasionally.

Rod

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:52 PM
Hit them with whatever is handy. Some guys are just too dumb to see the signs (their minds are on other things for some reason).whoa

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/09/13 05:40 PM
Well there is that too ...

odd_rod's photo
Tue 07/09/13 05:29 PM
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder ... and over the long term outward beauty fades (although some people remain outwardly beautiful for many years). Beauty or physical features are easy to fall in lust with. It is the inner qualities that, when properly cared for and emphasized, will draw someone into long term love.