Community > Posts By > ctolch85

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 03:37 PM

i am completely open to being critised so go ahead browse my profile and let me know what needs a facelift, me or the profile?lol

I see the members do not like rating people, well if i was rating myself i would say errm 1 and a half bloody camera supplied a crap picture haha

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 03:33 PM
you must be a quick typer with those odd spelling mistakes, i take forever to write a simple message and yet still manage to mis spell words. words that i learnt to spell in school arrrgg maybe i should take up adult course's hmmmm

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 03:21 PM
yes im here just went off to check emails was hoping to be popular, well i can still dream ay

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 03:21 PM
yay made my day thank you :-) im just chilling listening to the telly blasting police sirens out, road wars again

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 02:41 PM
i am completely open to being critised so go ahead browse my profile and let me know what needs a facelift, me or the profile?lol

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 02:39 PM
That is proper random, three posts on the same thing haha accidents happen but i wonder weather i get i reply this year???

no photo
Fri 07/05/13 02:37 PM
I have signed up today to this and im trying to work my way around the site but im struggling having the slightest conversation as no one is my friend :-( give me sympathy please lol.

or just give me a convo instead of sympathy, i am cool with that lol