Community > Posts By > 1countryman

1countryman's photo
Sun 07/14/13 03:19 PM
Looking for not only someone to maybe build a relationship withflowerforyou but also some people just to become friends with and go out now and then to a movie, dinner ect with.drinks Back new in town after being gone for almost 20 years and things have changed Big time!surprised what I know a few people in town now mostly down at the Dog Park. So any of you lady's who may just want a friend for now drop me a note.waving

1countryman's photo
Sun 07/14/13 03:09 PM
Ya'll just got to know were to go to get R done.

1countryman's photo
Thu 07/11/13 01:36 AM
Edited by 1countryman on Thu 07/11/13 01:49 AM

You can love someone,but if there is no sex or passion or work takes up all their time and energy,lets be real its just sex ,just be safe
Its really not 'just sex' tho. Its a betrayal, and disrespectful of both, the vows you took, and the person you betrayed.

so so true and I know as this is what my wife did to me. How many of you have heard the term addicted to love or Romance? I know you have herd of it as in sex but the other two are just as selfish and relationship destroying also! My two ex's were and are selfish, lairs, and promise breakers of each flavor in this. I just was to slow in learning about it and my part in it but I have my education now! but to go back and answer the OP. it all depends I think on the people , how and why it went down. How and what part each person played or was it the doings of only one as in my case. how long also. My self I could have at first but the longer it went on the less likely that became, until it was.

'll go find a gal that wants to treat me right You go get yourself a man that wants to fight I'm leaving now, I'm leaving now I'm a long gone daddy, I don't need you anyhow

I'm a-gonna do some riding on the midnight train I'm taking everything except my ball and chain I'm leaving now, I'm leaving now I'm a long gone daddy, I don't need you anyhow

HANK WILLIAMS - I'M A LONG GONE DADDY LYRICS

1countryman's photo
Mon 07/08/13 11:51 AM
Hi well not being one that your interested in LOL My 2 cents, the dark glasses well maybe not. The rest short not a lot of info then again I tend to be wordy. The pictures good and focused and clear. That is a big big plus as they show you. this is also why I said what I did about the glasses, they hide your eyes. Good luck

1countryman's photo
Mon 07/08/13 09:33 AM
Thank you all as some times what we see and what others may see are not the same as I have learned in life. and I wish ya'll the best in your searching in life fore what ever it may be also.waving

1countryman's photo
Mon 07/08/13 12:16 AM
Edited by 1countryman on Mon 07/08/13 12:16 AM
Okay I have done some adjusting on it already.

I know I am a honorably speller and writer so yes point out these mistakes also as to some there like neon signs.

So now that I opened this can of worms lets go fishing for Constructive criticism!
Thanks Ya'll