Community > Posts By > Nkocie

Nkocie's photo
Thu 07/04/13 01:37 AM

how it is possible..two swords in one no way..
. :) Ey boet,I am asking this because I saw it happening.So I want to hear from you individually,can you do it or not.And please be supportive to what you saying.

Nkocie's photo
Thu 07/04/13 01:03 AM
You are a married couple leaving together for about 5 years now. Here comes the third person:Your ex-husband/wife is coming over to your house due to desparate of place to stay.These ex-husband/wife does not know anyone around the place as he/she came because of work. QUESTION? Would you allow your ex-husband/wife to stay with you for the sake of he/she is in need of a place to stay?

Nkocie's photo
Thu 07/04/13 12:29 AM
Hi Ms Harmony,I believe that if you have move on with life then you should'nt say that.Surely that even your first husband STILL loves you more than being friends but when you both start have a litle bond again even if is just friendship,that will be cheating.You'll be both cheating to your current partners. Being friends with someone you've spent years together its not easy to forget each other so bouncing back to each other as friends,it will be FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS.

Nkocie's photo
Thu 07/04/13 12:14 AM
Hey Emo,remember one thing now,you no more partners but you just friends who has moved on with new lovers.So if you both weak to control your feelings when you togethe then you better not be friends at all.

Nkocie's photo
Thu 07/04/13 12:02 AM
Hey sweety,you've open my eyes on the other side now.Thanks for your views.

Nkocie's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:57 PM
Ey boet,so for your point of view,u see that as a NO for u or you saying tht on behalf of other people?

Nkocie's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:52 PM
You see your daughters with their ex-boyfriends as they are friends and not knowing wht they are doing behind scene.

Nkocie's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:00 AM
Can you be a friend with your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend?If Yes,don't you think your friendship will lead you into dating again?If No,why you can not be a friends?.