Community > Posts By > EMIT

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 12:02 PM
My name is Conrad from Jamaica, and i am one of Jehovaha's Witnesses.
I am not here to tell you to join us, i am here to voice my opinion from biblical conviction and beliefs.

Is Jesus God? That is an interesting question which most persons still ask today, even if they belong to a religion, and i most certainly that many pastors and revs are asking themselves, Is Jesus God?

According to NWTJohn 17:3 Jesus noted in his prayer to his father Jehovah, (Quote:This means eternal life, their taking in knowledge of, THE ONLY TRUE GOD. End of Quote)
Jesus was here giving glory to his father and wosrhiping him as his God.

Hebrews 9:24: Says that Jesus went before the person of GOD (Jehovah)

Colossians 1:15: Refferes to Jesus as the image of the invisible GOD.

You said it your self, that the bible is confusing, many peolpe say and agree with that, i want to bring you back to the days when parents would knock us to resite the "LORD'S PRAYER"

If you can remember it clearly, please look at these first words: (QUOTE MATTHEW 6:9: OUR FATHER IN THE HEAVENS..." End of Quote)

Jesus is always praying, and when he does, who or what was he praying to? Most certainly, not himself.

I am saying that NO Jesus id not God. John 7:16-18

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:24 AM
Don't be quick to spanking:
Spanking is a form of corporal punishment that generally consists of striking the buttocks with either an open hand or an implement. Many countries oppose or prohibit spanking as a form of discipline, and many organizations dedicated to the health of children oppose spanking as a form of discipline.

"Discipline" comes from disciple, which meant learner to ancient Latin-speakers. In a family context, child discipline is a process which generally aims to (a) promote household and family order and harmony, and (b) teach young people how to conduct themselves in society when they live on their own.

In any family, co-parents, kids, and observers can judge the process from "very ineffective" to "consistently effective," depending on whose needs are well-filled or not. In most (all?) families, the role of "active co-parent" usually includes the responsibility to provide "effective child discipline." Your child-discipline process is composed of...

A set of (a) adult values and (b) related behavioral rules (shoulds, ought to's, have to's, and musts), and... stated or implied consequences for minor children; which may be enforced or not;
respectfully or not; by one or more adults.

TRY THESE STEPS TO EFFECTIVE PARENTING:

Increases love and harmony in the home
Promotes mutual respect
Encourages children to become more cooperative
Teaches children the value of work
Motivates children to help around the house
Reduces whining and complaining
Reduces arguing and misbehavior
Reduces parental nagging
Gives children immediate positive feedback for good behavior
Gives immediate corrective feedback for negative behavior
Motivates children to be accountable for their own actions
Encourages children to show love for other people
Encourages children to demonstrate kindness and acts of service
Values family togetherness
Encourages “quantity time” as well as “quality time.”
Encourages husbands and wives to work together as a team
Promotes unity in a marriage and family
Values the power of prayer in your family

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:54 AM
Edited by EMIT on Wed 09/03/08 09:56 AM
THREE RASTAS WERE SMOKING WEED ON THE ROAD SIDE ONE DAY.
AFTER BEEN THERE FOR SOME TIME
A POLICE MAN CAME UP TO THEM AND SAID; "WHAT IS HAPPENING HERE?"

NO ONE ANSWERED, SO HE REPEATED HIS DEMAND.rant

RASTA#1, TOOK THE WEED, PUFFED IT, TAST IT AND SAID; "VIBRATION!"noway

RASTA#2, TOOK THE WEED, PUFFED IT, TASTE IT AND SAID; "MEDITATION!"noway

RASTA#3, TOOK THE WEED, PUFFED IT, TAST IT, AND SAID; "CONCENTRATION!": huh

SO NOW, THE POLICE MAN TOOK THE WEED, PUFFED IT AN BLOW IT IN THE AIRS AND SAID;...
"POLICE STATION!!!!!! :banana: laugh

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 09:04 AM
flowerforyou

Well, boddy!!
I'm not sure if this answer may say anything, but how about using your valuables to catch her?
I mean... your greatest personlities, forget about mony, clothes, assets and all of that, please see what you can get from this illustartion i made.

If you want to keep your lady chasng you, and not be cast upon the broken-hearted heap of lovers she's left behind, you must get her invested in your relationship.

It doesn't matter how good-looking you are, how romantic you are, how funny you are... or anything else. If she doesn't have something invested in you and the relationship, preferably QUITE A LOT invested, she'll dump you, without even the slightest hesitation, as soon as someone a little more "interesting" comes along.

And I hate to break it to you, friend, but there's always someone a little more "interesting" just around the corner.

So what exactly do we mean by getting her to invest in your relationship?

Think about a Vegas slot machine...

Imagine your girl slowly approaching it, studying it for a moment, tentatively sitting down, then popping a coin in and pulling the handle. The odds being what they are, she doesn't win anything... this time anyhow. So she tries again... and again... and again. Pretty soon she's not only got a lot of money invested in this machine, but also a good deal of time, effort, and hope invested as well.

In fact, the more she "invests" in this machine, the harder it will be for her to get up and walk away. Because she's convinced that if she keeps at it, keeps pulling that handle, eventually she's going get what she wants. The very next pull might be the one that sets off the JACKPOT.

EMIT's photo
Tue 09/02/08 08:08 PM
Edited by EMIT on Tue 09/02/08 08:10 PM
slaphead
Find a Good Man by changing your selection process

Women constantly complain about not being able to find a suitable mate. This is a easily correctable situation. Change the selection process. You see, women and men differ in one major area of selecting a stable mate. Women love with their hearts first and brains second. By the time they discover the guy is a complete loser it’s too late, she’s hooked and spend enormous amounts of time and energy making excuses to friends and family trying to cover up his flaws.

Men on the other hand, generally love with their brain first and heart second. Many times in the past I’ve met women whom were totally amazing on the surface but underneath all that beauty, they were full of sh**. All my friends would complement me on a great catch and secretly I’d be devising a plan to get rid of her ass at the first opportunity. This is because as a man, after being damaged as a teenage boy I’d learned that it wasn’t healthy to give my heart to anyone. The woman whom would finally get it would earn it, and until I was ready it wasn’t going to be a easy task.(PLEASE NOTE. I KNOW I'M STILL YOUNG LOL!!)

Women give their heart to the wrong men, men whom have not earned it in anyway possible and probably really doesn’t even want it. He probably wanted something that is a little bit lower on your anatomy. However, since you’re already in love with him you’ve probably given him that too. Trust me when I tell you this ladies, when you give up that intimacy you’ve already lost and don’t even know it.

CHECK THIS:
Flaw #1- Put looks on the back burner. I don’t expect you to select a man whom doesn’t take care of himself (hygiene, weight, etc) but believe me when I say you also don’t want a man whom spends more time in the mirror than you do. If he does, chances are is that you are only a pit stop because he’s trying to look good for all women.
Seek out someone whom takes care of himself and is appealing to your eyes and your eyes only. Treat it like your clothes shopping, somethings you like and your girlfriends don’t, like those shoes you just brought. It may not appeal to them but they make you happy. Dating outside your race is fine, so check out men you’ve never looked at before. Is this a problem? Your family, friends or co-workers don’t approve? Think of it this way, who’s happiness are you really trying to secure anyway? Yours or theirs? Now seeking a man of another race is cool, but outside your economic status is not. You can seek a man who makes more money that you, but beware of the man that you make a lot more money than he does. Some men, not all, are a little less comfortable with their potential mate being the breadwinner. Also, if the gap in incomes is really large, he could possibly feel you’re only with him out of boredom and that as soon as you find someone more along your economic lines you’ll be gone in a flash. So be careful with this and if you are a CEO of a Company, don’t start a relationship with the guy in the mail room because you think he’s cute.

Flaw #2- Women have what I like to call the Florance Nightingale syndrome. You ladies kill me with this, you select guys that you know are full of sh** and because you see something in him that attracts you, you feel that if you could possibly fix everything else he’ll be perfect for you. Wrong! You cannot win this battle, and this is why. Five years elapse and one morning you look across from you and he’s laying there sleeping. Now after this time he’s either (a) still the same sorry prick that he was when you met him and he’s never going to change. Or (b) he’s now the most wonderful husband anyone could ever ask for. Takes care of the kids and you, provides a nice lifestyle for your family and your friends love him. However, in both cases you lose. Why, because the first guy you just lost five years on an idiot. The second guy, now he’s not the man you fell in love with, he’s a different person than the man that attracted you in the first place. Now you’re no longer in love with him because your project is finished. So, you just threw away five years for nothing. The moral to this dilemma is don’t try to change someone to fit what you are looking for , instead find the person that already possesses what you need. In the end, you’ll both be that much more happier.

Flaw#3- Change the places you look for men. Even better than that stop looking. The right man will certainly find you if you’re not walking around with that I need a man look on your face. Looking for a suitable mate in a bar or nightclub is asinine. Women whom meet men in these environments are looking for sex, not love.

Flaw #4- Keep your legs crossed. If you don’t have a man and you’re hoping to soon find one, my advice to you is to go out and purchase a very good vibrator. Because to find the right one you’re going to have to go through at least six whom only want one thing. To separate the dogs from a good man it’s simple. Make it a rule in your life, any man that you date you will not sleep with until after six months! That’s right, six months! This is why, if he is just after sex, he’ll be gone at the end of a month.

Flaw #5- When he tells you how he feels about you or talks about a future with you, don’t sit around trying to dissect his words. Calling your girlfriend on the phone and running it by her will only confuse you even more. Here’s a simple way to determine if what he’s telling you is how he really feels or it’s B.S., ask yourself, does his actions really match what he’s telling you. If the answer to that question is no, they don’t, then you know he’s lying and just playing with your feelings. It’s really that simple. There is no real secret to understanding relationships than to think for yourself. Take your heart out of the relationship, take a step back and look at it as if you weren’t really involved. People are quick to give other people advice about what they should do, but when it comes to their own they make the same mistakes they’re giving you advice on.

Flaw #6- All the stuff that the new guy you met tells you about his ex, is probably a lie. So don’t buy into it. He’s not about to tell you that he was caught cheating on her, or that he didn’t work during their entire relationship and she paid all the bills. He’s not about to tell you that he hit her or was verbally abusive. He’s going to tell you that she cheated on him or something to that effect because he needs for you to view him as a victim. People tend to treat victims a little nicer, don’t you think? Two things to remember: (1) every story has two sides,(not just his), (2) and if things don’t work out between you and him, then to the next girl he meets you will be the bad guy. Is that what you’d like to be? A real man, never talks about his ex.
(I GUESS!!)

I hope there is something in this lesson that you can take with you that will help you in your search. I also hope something here keeps your heart safe. Also, let me remind you, if there is something you’d like to know that I haven’t talked about e-mail me or leave a comment and I’ll write something about the topic you were interested in. My aim is to assist you ladies in any manner I can.

1 2 4 Next