Community > Posts By > EMIT

EMIT's photo
Mon 12/15/08 11:05 AM
Three years ago i was engaged, however, i didn't make it to the alter, why?
I was so focused on been this loyal, honest ans trustworthy husband to be, so much so that i just would not believe the stories i heard of my x-girl who was making out with my best friend.

I asked her about it and she lied, anyways, it happened that i got home early one day from work i caught both of them in an awkward position, i walked out and got myself a drink.

I then went home, talked with her about it as i was curious as to why she had been doing that, she would never answer.

I told my friend not to come and i gave her a second chance, she was so happy that she went to his house the other time...
To be continued.

EMIT's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:47 AM
nO ONE CAN TELL IF ANYONE IS LYING THIS WAY.
HOWEVER WE CAN DIAGNOSE IF, WE DECIDE TO QUESTION MOTIVES.

EMIT's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:38 AM
I just don't seem to understand why people lie, especially in an intimate relationship.
You can be living with someone for years and not know thst you are apart of a lie, yet most women will say that men are "NATURAL LIARS"

EMIT's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:35 AM
I believe that the both genders are the same equivalent, they lie to reach they want and the lie to get what they want.

EMIT's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:33 AM
Why do you think that men tend to be more of a liar?

EMIT's photo
Mon 12/15/08 10:29 AM
This is one debatable topic which which you find everyone blaming the opposite sex.
Which gender do you believe is more of a lair?

EMIT's photo
Sat 11/08/08 08:44 AM

Double Post .

I think humans created the entire concept of God... At some point the concept of God might become antiquated and we will look back upon it with fond amusement...

No one can beat down another for what he or she believes concerting GOD, however, we can share our views, whether they appear to be evidence, fact, fiction or opinion.

Well, my opinion is id based on factual evidence, and it is some thing which we both experienced and is still experiencing.

Lets look at our brain for example; scholars,scientists and high-tech experts will agree that the brain of one human being can store all the information in the world over a period of years.

Now, you have a computer which you have used to post this message, your fingers did what you wanted, you have the ability to understand on your own, to communicate as yoy prefer.

If mankind did not program a computer, how will it ever have gotten its information? Will you call that knowledge? No, because it cannot think or act on its own, so just like the computer needs us to do manipulate it, will you not agree that we are also specially and specifically designed by some force rather higher and stronger that us?

God has made us in his own likeness, he gave us many abilities, but we however sometimes, refuse to function as he is expecting, for example; saying that there is no God!
You have more than a million muscles in your body, most op which you use when you make a smile or even to stand.
I can continue to list many things which are scientific and just have not yet touch on what the bible say, yes, i know that God exist, and way i will know is that you are understanding what I'm saying and you will comment in what i say earlier, if not now, maybe later... this is called leading statement.

EMIT's photo
Thu 11/06/08 12:03 PM
LEADING TOPIC: Effective Communication
Lesson 1.(prt one): THE IDEAL SALES PERSON:

Customers are always saying; I am going to by from people who…
 Know what they are talking about
 Shows interest in me
 Want to help me
 We trust
 Offer solution to my problem
 Respond to me as individual
 Are on my side
 I like
 Who can be there if any thing goes wrong,

Been professionals, we look at things from the Customer’s point of view, bearing in mind that circumstances varies we don’t ask “How can I sell to a Customer?” instead we ask “How can I enable a Customer to buy from me?” always seeing things from the Customer’s viewpoint is a great start in any Progressive Sales as customer service agents in general and as an individual we…

 Buy from people we trust
 Buy from people who we can trust
 Buy from people we like
 Buy from people who will be there if any thing goes wrong.

The importance of displaying an ideal characteristic is a selling processes which enables you to become the kind of customer service agent you will want to buy from, you need to improve on your conversational skills, why not start at home?

EMIT's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:44 AM
Customer Communication has become more wide spreade with the past 5 years, we can see that consumers are now complaining about the lack of competency and failure to show courtesy.

Some people will say that Customer Communication comes naturall, but what do you think?
I have three questions which i will ask you...
1. Did anyone taught you how to smile or laugh?
1. Did you knew how to reason as an adult during kindergarten stage?

Now of the two questions above, which will you say comes naturally?. . . If you say #1, you are correct.
Now, let's discuss #2 for a while, the art/skill to communicate has started the day you pronounced your first word, your parents leaped for joy, because at that time, they could understand and respond to you,BUT, you were not able to undserstand everything they said.

During your years of growing, you develop the ability to listen, understand and respond in relation to the topic been present.

It's the same patern that Customer Cmmuncation will take, it will all never come naturally to anyone, so this is where you come in, just like you fought to pronounce your first word, so it must be to adopt the skill of Communication in order that you will be competent, just making a greater asset to your company.

The purpose of this post is for us to share our opinions which each, learn ways in which we can be more effective communicators, ways which we can make our customers leap for joy, knowing that they can understand us and to know that we are provide true customer service and values for them.

Are you intrested, let's hear your story, your opinion... beleive me, it will make a difference for someone.

EMIT:
Sales & Customer Service Intructor for 4 years.

EMIT's photo
Thu 11/06/08 11:16 AM
In Colosians 4:1, the Bibles admonishes the earthly "MASTERS' (Humna Governments) to keep doing roghteousness to their "SLAVES" ((CITZENS, knowing that you have a Master in heaven.

If you have a family, are you not a Master, if you are married, are you not a ,Master?
Persoanlly, the word Master is not abad word, it depends on which term it is used.

EMIT's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:32 AM
The word "MASTER" can be misunderstood by many people today.
When the Bible made reference to "MASTER" it was refereing to our creator "JEHOVAH" and our deceiever "SATAN" in a divinely supreme term.

Jehovah as our loving creator has viewed himself as a loving Master, one that cherishes makind and provides for each one, even the wicked ones he provides for, and how? The rains,snows and the sun came upon everyone, the governments has to find food and other suppies for their own countries, will you not agree that the wicked eat and drink and get married too?

Satan as a master, views himself as a Master Worker, he influences people to rob, murder, commit other crimes and engage in unwholesome activities everyday, people seeks their own pleasures and way of life.

NB: Not all bad deeds are influenced by Satan, some people chose to take that course of life, or it may be, that they were faced with one choice"

So, to say that we have for ourselves a master is not a bad confession "IF", we are belonging to JEHOVAH our creator and loving master.

EMIT's photo
Thu 11/06/08 10:06 AM
Hello,everyone, it's good to se that we are able to share our opinions dispite our own deferences, thanks for keeping this topic.

Remeber when i post this topic, i didnt meant for persons to arrogantly agree or disagree, i dint do it find out who are racists or to encourage it, i thought that it would be a good idea to find someone to talk with about my or oue opinions.

So , keep the good communication going, i'm sure that whatever you have to say, even if you believe that it makes no sence at all, some, yes, someone will find in interetsing and may want to follow up on it.

Remember that this is a debating topic, so no one will ever have control of it, it doesb't matter how strong your opinion may be, so let's have some fun, and again thanks for sharing your opinions.

Have a great day.
What is your opinion on the matter of a shaded President for America?

EMIT's photo
Sat 09/06/08 08:49 AM
Edited by EMIT on Sat 09/06/08 08:51 AM
Good day everyone
I am taking this opportunity for saying; Thank you very much for continuing this discussion, i'm sorry for been away so long.
It's very interesting that we can all share our differences without been heated up.

I believd that this discussion is really a great one, please continue to share your opinions, you will never tell who's heart may be healed by your own comments.

I have learned alot since i posted this topic, and i am saying thanks to you all.

EMIT's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:34 AM
Hey, thanks for the explanation, i understand what you are saying now.

Sorry for the mis-understanding.

EMIT's photo
Thu 09/04/08 08:32 AM
Mr. im sorry for been rude to you but forgive.
I know that you're reaoning on an ignorant terminology.

It's obvious that if we worship the true GOD then, will get benefits, this is natural as GOD told our fortparents they have possesion of the earth, to the it belonged, which means that we too will have benefitted from that promise.

IF YOU GO TO WORSHIP SATAN, WHAT BENEFITS WILL YOU EVER ACHIEVE THAT WILL BRING LASTING PEACE AND PERFECTION? 1 John 1:16,17 Rev. 21:9

Satan's desires for mankind are all uposit righteousness, you tell me this, ahich would you rather do?

People will servive this spiritual warfare which we can't see but feel, Rev. 7:9,10,14

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:27 PM
Hey guys i have to sleep now, it's 1:24am here in Jamaica.

I will be back at 10:00am

Keep talking to each other and try not offending anyone ok.

PEACE OUT!!

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 11:06 PM
What is Nationalism?

Introduction to Nationalism
By Arthur E. LeBouthillier

We hear much about nationalism in the news and even from some in the White movement. Usually, nationalism is maligned as a bad thing leading to disintegration and mass violence. To the media, it is the stability-threatening force that causes governments to fall. To those in the White movement, it is the force that causes White brothers to fight each other. However, a better understanding of nationalism is necessary to appreciate its true role in world politics and how it relates to our own movement.
There are many myths about what nationalism is. For many,nationalism only evidences itself as warfare between ethnic groups or as the force that destabilizes multi-ethnic countries.

However, this view misses a much more important fact about nationalism: that it is something that affects people’s everyday actions in many positive ways while never causing them to engage in acts of violence. Another myth about nationalism is that it is something fundamentally different from racism. In fact, the basis of nationalism can be one or more of several influences such as religion, race, language or other factors.

Nationalism Nationalism is a complex phenomenon that is not always immediately easy to grasp. It is a whole ideological viewpoint that affects all aspects of one’s every day political, cultural, economic and social life. As Anthony D. Smith defines it in Nationalism in the Twentieth Century, it is “…the ideological movement for the attainment and maintenance of autonomy, cohesion, and individuality for a social group, some of whose members conceive it to be an actual or potential nation.”

In accordance with this definition, it can be seen that virtually any activity taken on behalf of the nation (a social group) could be considered a “nationalistic act.” Such things as writing poetry to spread the ideals of the nation, learning the historical dances of that nation, speaking in the historical language of that people, or engaging in politics on behalf of the nation’s interests are all “nationalistic acts.” In extreme cases, nationalism does evidence itself as ethnic warfare when two or more ethnic groups compete at the expense of each other’s interests. According to John Breuilly in Nationalism and the State:
A nationalist argument is a political doctrine built upon three basic assertions:

There exists a nation with an explicit and peculiar character

The interests and values of this nation take priority over all other interests and values.
The nation must be as independent as possible.

This usually requires at least attainment of political sovereignty. [Breuilly, 1982. p 3]

In accordance with the above definitions, one can see that our own movement to ensure the survival of the White race is a nationalist movement. This is even more strikingly evident when one considers Aryan Nation’s own slogan: “Your race is your nation.” This slogan is an obvious statement linking racial and nationalistic arguments and ideals.

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:39 PM
Lynann: Thanks much for understanding--- i almost believe that i did the wrong thing by posting this discussion forum.

That is exactly what i am running from, i have learned through teaching customer communication, that, the way you introduce yourself has a lot to do with who people see you as, just make your intrduction simple, clear and friendly.

I would hate for me or any one to ever accuse a specific counrty or state is this discussion, because, this is not what we want here.

We are here to talk and not to call names or to be specific in our comments.

Let's be friendly and ubderstandable.

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:32 PM
I didn't say that they are ineducated and will never say that.

Martin Luther King was educated dark shaded man.
Malcom X and other outstanding men of old were all educated.

You have to explain what u mean by uneducated... is it toward racism or just academically?

I really don't wish to be talking about dark shaded people, i'm quite sure that there were outstanding characters of the upossit shade.

EMIT's photo
Wed 09/03/08 10:26 PM
I don't think that you are been rude... someone ask me earlier to explain the purpose of posting this this discussion.

There are no specific topic for discussion... just share your opinion of RACISM and i'm sure that some will find interest in what you say and my want to follow up on it.

So that ho wthe discussions come about.