Community > Posts By > sweetie6565

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:51 PM
Hi.. I hav a nursing backgrnd. I will say tht whn I was a kid baby oil was used in my ears to help loosen the wax. I'm deaf and they figured it wud hlp me hear better..bah humbug. From wat I knw pooring stuff into yr ear isn't gona solve an earache. sum ppl use wax candles. forget it..ya hav sum wax for a reason to begin with. whethr it be wax buildup or an ear infection... U shud see yr doctor and let him/her determine if yr ears need flushed out with warm saline solution or water. dnt use any Qtips. keep yr ear dry. see yr Doctor..if an infection is thr for a long time u cud lose yr hearing. gud luck.

no photo
Tue 09/02/08 04:27 PM
If U are able to go to Wichita..that would be good..preferably if u can get an over nite stay and have 2 days away w/o it sacrificing ur store. In wichita I love Towneast Mall....which is two stories high & thrs also Townwest Mall..which is all one level. Plus wichita has so many diverse kinds of restaurants ! This is a plus becos ya gotta eat ! in the mornings early noon time u cud visit Great Harvest Bread co. they hav free samples and their cinnamon burst bread is delish ! thn thrs the Dillons supermarket an its huge! they hav grt home bargains. if ya wana see a movie..the Warren theatres are grt n comfy. hope tis hlps.

no photo
Sun 08/31/08 02:57 PM
well tht sounds easy enuf to do..but WHERE do I email my attached pic to ?? pls reply and thxu.

no photo
Sat 08/30/08 11:14 PM
I can't figure out how to upload a pic frm my photos in my smartphone to this site. I just joined today. I tried sending an attachment to http://mingle2.com/user/edit..photos and evn my own url and nothing happens. any suggestions pls. thxu