Community > Posts By > Unknow

no photo
Sat 04/02/22 02:06 PM
Dear Debs,
Are you still looking to meet someone? I don't live in MK but it is not far from me in North London, 45-60 min.

I am a chef and have just started a new job where I get weekends and most evenings free. I am happy to drive over.

A nice woman, a nice couch, a nice film, a nice wine, and some nice cuddles are just what everyone needs.

Philip

no photo
Sun 02/06/22 02:54 PM
I have said a lot on my profile and posted a lot of pictures. I get a lot of woemn asking me questions that are clearly answered in my profile. When I ask why they say they don't read profiles???!!! What is the point in posting a detailed profile?

no photo
Wed 01/26/22 08:16 AM
I am sick and tired of getting hunreds of 'likes' from women in their 20's and who obviously live abroad. Even if they didn't do they really think I am dumb enough to believe that the see a man in his late 50's as a romantic partner. The others that annoy are those who claim to live in the UK and you can tell very easily they don't. They must think all men are complete idiots.

no photo
Sat 01/15/22 09:07 AM
This shows the sheer inane stupidity of your filters then doesn't it? What is the bloody point of having 'filters' if they don't work?

Not only is this extremely irritating it nkeeps generating hundreds of email 'notifications' that x number of women 'likes' you.

Not only that as most are from age inappropriate women living thbousands of miles away they are scams. Is it really beyond your website builders and programmers to make the filters work across the board?

I can only suppose they don't because in some way or another you make money from this activity. I assume advertising.

Philip Clayton

no photo
Tue 12/28/21 10:42 AM
Only two? I can name a lot of things that make me happy:

Sex with a loving partner
Great books
Fantastic food
Sunshine
A lovely view anywhere in the world
The hugs from your children
Any music by Beethoven or Leonard Cohen
Picking any winner of a horse race