Community > Posts By > hotnakedjohn

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 01:52 PM
The extremists will always want to do it..they will probably never stand down. There will ALWAYS be there.Good examples of what can be done.. Take a look at Northern Ireland, hell take a look at my country.. there have been terrorist here for a rather large amount of time, but we are not running around, half across the world invading other countries after a "few" bad guys. That's not the way to do it.

US have gotten them in a really "****" hole in Iraq. Lets be realistic, there were and I'm sure there still a lot of hidden interests there. Yes that was half a good thing. Another lunatic gotten away from power..but how much power did he really had? where were are the really big mass destruction weapons? There are still a hell of a lot of things that need to be clear.

By all means, don't think I'm anti-American. I'm not. I believe you have a lot of potential, but need to dose down, and start looking a bit over to rest of the world.

no photo
Thu 09/11/08 01:33 PM
Catwoman.. the whole world is under threat.. do you seem the rest running like nuts?

Do you have any idea how old terrorism is?

What are you going to do? close yourself s up like the chinese did some centuries ago? do you know how that ended?

By all means,im not in favour or muslim or other religious fanatics..there are fanatics everywhere, and terrorists the same.. no mater how big the "hunt" would be, and how hard you would hit them.. there would be always be another one.. the war was not, not will it ever be an answer to such a problem

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:48 AM
hey hey everyone. Just shouting to the world.. IM HERE! lol

Anyway, hoping to have some fun around, and share some good experiences and lots of laugh.

Best to you all

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:40 AM
Street comedian

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:35 AM
i have no eyes!

sorry.. but it looks like two black pit holes!

no photo
Tue 09/09/08 02:34 AM
Id have to say the A team come on, who doesnt remember Mr T and Mad Murdoc,that team could make anything happened!

now a bit more serious.. im an outsider but from the outside world, id say Obama could pull it off, or has a bit more charisma to pull it off then Mackein