Community > Posts By > chschick1832

chschick1832's photo
Wed 09/24/08 08:06 AM
Hey!
If you don't like the bar scene there are lots of other places to meet people. There are several jazz and comedy clubs in okc... My personal favorite is the Jazz Lab, in Edmond. Although it is part of UCO not just UCO preforms there.. Plus it's cheap to get in... There are always single professorsthere...thats just a suggestion I know of several other places if your interested just let me know.

http://www.ucojazzlab.com/performances/index.html

chschick1832's photo
Tue 09/23/08 03:03 PM
ya girl I know...I dont understand why guys don't... and seriously we live in the south, you except there to be some chubby chasers in the south since most the women here are thick... but let me tell you about the northern boys! wow! they love them some big women! lol

chschick1832's photo
Mon 09/08/08 07:55 AM
looks are not as important as people set them out to be, although looks fade they are stil the basis of a relationship...i mean seriously...look at mingle... whats the first thing you see a picture of someone, and then you haft to make a choice of if you want to go on or move on, based only on a picture... so none the less, i think looks are important but in the sense that you need to be attracted to your mate

chschick1832's photo
Sun 09/07/08 11:40 AM
lol!!!
All i'm saying is that we are laying in bed with each other as we speak! on mingle! wow! we are certified losers! dont make me bring out the member card on your gay ass... lol and I already know guys in oklahoma don't like the big girls!!! seeing that we are both single and have been for quite a while! but guess what sister!!!
I'm single and ready to mingle! lol

chschick1832's photo
Thu 09/04/08 10:14 PM
ok, i probably should of made it clear that they should be under 30

chschick1832's photo
Thu 09/04/08 09:38 PM
ok! well... yes i'm a thick girl.. not really fat.. but by all means i dont' wear a 00... anyways if your interested let me know!
-KadeeRae