Community > Posts By > StellarKiss

StellarKiss's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:28 PM

Hello... I understand wanting to meet someone that is honest and who doesn't play games, but your profile seems very angry and bitter. Maybe you could look at saying it in a more positive way.

Best of luck to you

Thank you for the response and feedback. I do not feel angry or bitter though. Since you think/feel it is not as positive as it can be, how would you word it differently whilst covering all the points I raised(? Or would you save all those points for disclosure further into the relationship(?)

StellarKiss's photo
Wed 06/26/13 08:19 PM
Edited by StellarKiss on Wed 06/26/13 08:24 PM

..why u so fixated on mental health? Seems like paranoia on your part, which is a form of mental illness itself. ..just calm down pal..

I am very calm, actually. Thank you though for the feedback. As far as fixation on mental health(?) In my culture and country mental-health related problems is a serious issue and problem for the majority of the populous here, as many scientific, psychological, and even sociological tests and analysis has proven. I do not consider myself to be fixated on it per-se. I do however feel that it needs addressed in an efficient and forthright manner. So due to the psychological state of the majority, I felt it best to address this personally for whichever woman might be interested in learning about what I feel and think regarding her and I, and this subject. (e.g. Statistically, the consumption of antidepressants and other-mental health related issues is much higher for women than men.) I do value your input/feedback on how what I wrote may sound. Noted. Thank you kindly~

StellarKiss's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:58 AM
In your opinion, what are the strengths and/or weaknesses of my profile? Thanks in advance~ flowerforyou