Community > Posts By > CarrieMeaway

CarrieMeaway's photo
Sun 09/01/13 06:39 PM
It is SO difficult!!!!!!!!!

I try to be satisfied with my life, and I am!

But my past relationships don't seem to want to stay in the past.

I've shut that door, so why is someone always knocking on it? lol
It was a mutual break up,so what in the hell do you want?

O booty call? No, thank you. That was part of the break up deal, wasn't it?

And what is with all the fake men on this sight? The only email I get is from men claiming to be from America, and they are not! What do they want from me? Why do they claim to be American, if they are from Africa? Did they think I would be ok with them when I see they are NOT who they said they are?

Arrrrgggggggggghhhhhhhhh I would take up knitting, but I hate handicrafts! Hahahaha good thing I have a dog, I love dogs!!!!

That, my friends, is why we are jaded. Because we want friends, we want to have fun, but right now is a Lemonade Fest!

CarrieMeaway's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:57 AM
It's a good bio.

CarrieMeaway's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:34 AM
Next Chinese New Year

Hoping to get a group together to build an itinerary for a motor cycle trip down the coast in Sri Lanka.

It would be February, 2014.

I am planning on signing on with Hanoi Motor Bike Adventures. I rode with them in Hanoi Vietnam this spring and they were great.

CarrieMeaway's photo
Wed 08/21/13 06:30 AM
I am not from there but visited 2 years ago.

I don't remember the name of the river, but we tubed down a river in Idaho, Spokane is near the Idaho border.

The rivers are up, and the sun should be out. Take beer or bevs because that's the fun!

There are other people on the river and it's a great day.

CarrieMeaway's photo
Sun 07/07/13 09:03 PM
I agree. If it's a secret, then it's obviously something you're hiding. But if you are here for friendship and the forums then absolutely not!

I am only here to meet people. I am looking for some one to date. I would never have been on a site like this, had my husband not been on adult sites to have secret friends. THAT is cheating.

Have fun, take care of the people you love. Whatever you do, think about how you would feel if your spouse was doing the same thing. If it would be painful if he was having conversations with another, then there is something to think about.

My spouse has many regrets, but he could not give up his secrets. So now he doesn't have to. He is a free man to do whatever wants with whoever he can find because I am no longer part of his life, except as a friend to chat with online from a different continent.

Have fun, be respectful.

CarrieMeaway's photo
Sat 07/06/13 09:41 AM
Vietnam

CarrieMeaway's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:43 AM
Not really my true dream vacation but Disneyland in Anaheim with my granddaughter for her first birthday.

I hope my dream vacation comes soon after. There a motorcycle trip in Sri Lanka I hope to take in the spring.
glasses

CarrieMeaway's photo
Wed 06/26/13 06:38 AM
Edited by CarrieMeaway on Wed 06/26/13 06:39 AM
497?