Community > Posts By > Senpai

Senpai's photo
Wed 02/08/17 04:29 AM
I currently hold a temple recommend. Looking for a woman in 20's or 30's. who is temple also temple worthy.

Senpai's photo
Tue 12/30/08 11:38 AM
I am just board, so is there any women out there that would talk to me.

Senpai's photo
Mon 12/22/08 09:30 PM
Edited by Senpai on Mon 12/22/08 09:30 PM
I do't really know how to do this! But I'm from detroit, next year I'm going to school in Chicago. so anyone women from detroit or chicago interested in me?

Senpai's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:56 PM
I really starting to just think it just me. Im 21 I live in detroit. I have no real reason not to have sex & no real reason not to have sex.

Senpai's photo
Fri 12/12/08 08:46 PM
Is there something about me that F*** me! For some odd reason, when most (more than 50%) women Find out I'm still a Virgin, All they can talk about is sex, or look at me like there some thing wrong. When I try to tell anyone about it they make a joke out of it. I know some of you will do the same but, hopefully some of you won't. Just so you know my religion not the main reason.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:46 PM
forget it! "I ask you what going on", & you tell me "what do you think is going on". im sick of the psy 101 crap. I everyone try not to hurt anyone feeling. O & mirriors can only show what they see.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:37 PM
buy it or not! that how i see thing

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:33 PM
whatever...frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated frustrated

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:29 PM
huh

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:25 PM
it funny as long as people think im a psycho & do bad thing, there fine with me.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:23 PM
it starting to get to me! I say "hello how r u doing"& they go off on me.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:18 PM
& that y i want a good girlflowerforyou

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/22/08 08:12 PM
Why do i get the feeling that people dont like or even hate me because i a kind-heart person but i not gulable.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:24 PM
what did i ask for you to answer?

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/01/08 08:06 PM
Edited by Senpai on Mon 09/01/08 08:10 PM
I think a sult is a female/male who talk about how many people they had sex with like it nothing. come to detroit & youll be amazed at eazy it is to have sex here. all you need is a comdom.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:55 PM
Oh yes, because only slutty girls like sex... and judgeing on your opinion and the way you openly use words of hate....that's why your not getting any..... Quoteing you.
If i wantted to get "ANY" i could. It really not that hard, just go in to any bar & start asking Do you want to have sex? 3time out of 10 youll get laid. so that not what i mean. I dont trust to many people, I have to lknow someone before i ask them out.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:15 PM
The funny thing is that i like nerdy girls but they dont like me. i get the sulty girl who just want sex.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/01/08 07:02 PM

what is so bad about that? you have to start somewhere...why not friends? why rush into all the other stuff like sex and relationships that just puts pressure on you and leads to heart ache. If you can stick with a person with no expectations something may just grow...it is called learning to value another human being even the opposite sex.

i agree, but women just seem to always go for the bad boys that treat em like dirt noway huh

Well at least bad boys have balls, nice guys lost them somewhere along the way...Nice guys don't get girls because they don't make that move to be with the girls.... So what are we going to do sit home on a saturday night with nothing to do while the nice guy with no balls goes to the bar and looks at all the girls who will never want him or am I going to go out with the guy that at least had the balls to ask me out?

Tell me again, how I'm supposed to react to this?

I would like to say i been turn down by every girl i ask out. so balls has nothing to do with it.

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:55 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=koDpHQXAB0w

Senpai's photo
Mon 09/01/08 06:42 PM
O Well frustrated :cry: explode

maybe you're friendly
yea.. thats proberly it.

Previous 1