Community > Posts By > Sunset_F

Sunset_F's photo
Sat 06/05/10 08:16 PM
Too smart for my own good...
Gotta Watch Out!
I've beens single too long..

Sunset_F's photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:32 PM
Well, Women naturally nest just as men naturally hunt. So when it comes to children and nesting it makes marraige an important thing. I don't think it matters what age a woman is. It's a natural thing if you have kids, and no matter how old they are; their still your kids. So it makes sense that a woman still wants to nest even later in life after her children are even grown. Famiy stability may be important to them. Marraige is also for children. So if a woman has a child or even desires children, wanting marraige is a very normal and natural thing. If a woman wants a permanent partnership watch out. It means nesting...besides your kids want to see yo with someone who loves you and wants to stay around too.

Sunset_F's photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:15 PM

How did the geometry teacher find her perfect match?

She found a guy who had all the angles.

Sunset_F's photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:14 PM
Edited by Sunset_F on Sat 06/05/10 07:16 PM
They're a perfect match. She's a timeless beauty with an hourglass figure and he enjoys watching the time pass.

Sunset_F's photo
Sat 06/05/10 07:07 PM
This is a sad situation. I hope this person doesn't have kids. Scary...This is a funny pic though.

Sunset_F's photo
Sat 06/05/10 06:57 PM
The advantages are...You can receive a text when your at work and make arrangements after work to meet up with a friend etc. It allows you to be discreet. However, I do think that if you want to have a genuine conversation with someone calling works much better. Some people are avid texter's though and get good at it and at some point I believe it becomes their preferred method of communicating. I wouldn't want to start dating based from a text message though. Who would? I see your point and I believe alot of people should.