Community > Posts By > BeachBBQ522

BeachBBQ522's photo
Thu 06/27/13 12:02 AM
Just breaching 3am, had a day off from work, killing time putting fresh tracks on my phone. Where you at Ballz?

BeachBBQ522's photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:58 PM
Something with scrubs and gloves

BeachBBQ522's photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:53 PM
You know whats better to rate? Beers and Movies man, people ratings in person count more then on here dude cheers

BeachBBQ522's photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:47 PM
Yeah just like 2kidsMom said, I was gonna suggest checking out your dream or books on them at a Borders or wherever. I've had the falling dream, from the sky into a city, the beach, a pool, and other places. My ex-roommate told me when we lived together she dreamed that my best friend killed me with a gun in our laundry room. Shes a good girl but that day left me shaking my head for a bit.

BeachBBQ522's photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:31 PM
I know what you mean on the matchmaking man, I've only been here a couple days. The way I see it, you have a better chance running into good conversation from people here but finding locals with your preferences is pretty limited. Might as well kick back, grab a beer, play some music, and see what happens.

BeachBBQ522's photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:17 PM
I've had my share of all three, what are you better at and why?

BeachBBQ522's photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:09 PM
Whats happening crowd? Was starting to wonder how active this place could be. Im here for friends, conversation, and anything else that kills boredom.

BeachBBQ522's photo
Wed 06/26/13 11:04 PM
Definetly not wrong. Its 2013, not too much that you cant do or has not been done already so there shouldnt be much with shock value these days.

BeachBBQ522's photo
Tue 06/25/13 12:03 PM
This is a topic to post a funny memorable story you remember when you were "Under The Influence" in anyway out and about, a party, driving, everything else, and anything goes.

A few years ago a good black friend of mine Corey was on a studio label recording original mix hip hop tracks with a couple other groups involved.
The studio invites me and my white irish friend chris to a show they booked in the ghetto of Tampa at an All Black Strip Club called Hollywood Nights (actual name).
We ride out to the studio in clearwater, grab a six of Yeungling, burn a fresh rolled Swisher Sweets with the DJ and make our way out to tampa.
We pull up in front of the place, flashing Red and Blue lights come on behind us. The guys in the back get out but left rolling papers in the visible backseat and me and my irish friend chris pull down the street after in a dead end road.
Now bare in mind my friend at the time is driving a maroon colored buick century with tinted windows..what does that look like in the hood?
The cop comes over, asks us both for the usual license and registration routine. Goes back to his car to check our backgrounds, two more flashing squad cars pull up behind the other cop. 6 cops total, then I remember asking my friend how he was doing because for some reason I felt completely at ease given the many bad possible outcomes that could happen this night. The influence was strong with us haha

The original cop comes back and says "you know one of you guys has a misdemeanor for possession"?
Me and my friend with confused looks on our faces counter with "which guy do you mean"
Apparently it was me which I dont have, so I said "No thats not true, I have some stopsign tickets but I havent even been to court. Been pulled over or pulled up on a few(alot)of times"
So after about 20 minutes of this go around stuff the cop says "Alright I'm gonna leave you guys with a warning but if you block parking in front of this place again I'm gonna write you a $hitload of tickets". Naturally we said "thank you" and parked putting the pieces together of how that all unfolded. Went inside, got searched by the Bouncer, paid five to get in, The label manager drops at least $1000 all in ones on the floor and we sat VIP with the studio label in the back, free drinks all night, bottle of hennessey, burning a couple in the club. The only white stripper in the place whos name was Dynasty dances on me and my friend. We're almost the only white people there and I dont say that in disrespect at all, but you do get looks when your somewhere a crowd sizes you up and your too screwed up to care. Corey and his group do their thing, I remember the center of the place has four strip poles in the shape of a holy cross. Saw some crazy stuff that I dont think I can post so I leave you with this epic tale of anything goes and everything could happen.

BeachBBQ522's photo
Tue 06/25/13 11:10 AM
Edited by BeachBBQ522 on Tue 06/25/13 12:07 PM
Hows it goin? Havent used one of these sites in a good while, but when your out and about in different places having what fun there is without a fight breaking out and everything is the same I guess thats how alot of us end up here for the time being. Just seeing who else is out there and knows what I'm saying.

2 Next