Community > Posts By > AceOfThorns

AceOfThorns's photo
Wed 07/31/13 06:50 PM
I'm not labelling men.. I truly do attract wierdos.. And sometimes I like them. lol. But they're still males and that's just not what I'm into..

AceOfThorns's photo
Wed 07/31/13 05:09 PM
So you're looking for scammers?

AceOfThorns's photo
Wed 07/31/13 01:09 AM
Yes... Your way of talking does seem to repel people in my opinion.. A lot of the general population don't take kindly to being labelled "retarded" even if it may be true...

AceOfThorns's photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:06 PM
flowerforyou anyone like flowers?
I love the clichè red roses & daisy chains~

AceOfThorns's photo
Tue 07/30/13 10:02 PM
This feels like a ghost site~
I'm not into necro!!! grumble

AceOfThorns's photo
Wed 07/03/13 12:16 PM
Edited by AceOfThorns on Wed 07/03/13 12:18 PM
Way too many guys on here trying to chat with me.
Any girls into girls?? I've seen some really good accounts on here, but it seems that a lot have been unattended for YEARS or something.. Just wow.
Any alive girls from/around Adelaide here?
I'm from Oaklands Park~ but Adelaide is just easier to generalize~

AceOfThorns's photo
Wed 07/03/13 11:55 AM
How does one actually find the right kind of people here?

AceOfThorns's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:27 PM
Hello! Thanks for the welcome :)
Yes.. I've been on here less than a day and I've had so many men messaging me and I've had to block a few of them..

AceOfThorns's photo
Tue 06/25/13 12:13 PM
I don't usually have the "cover me in chocolate & throw me to the lesbians" sort of attitude, but I'm tired of weirdo guys hitting on me & meeting nice guys that aren't girls!!
I'm lesbian & always have been & will be.. I'm possibly a bit Asexual. I love cuddling & spooning, but when it comes to kissing or more, I get nervous, self-conscious & just quit.
I'd love to make some cuddle buddies and squishies friends! I'm not fussy about looks, and I love a woman with smarts and knowledge. The best kind of girl is the type that loves books and to write :smile:
Well, this is dragging on a bit, so lets just leave all this here and hope for something good~