Community > Posts By > Timma0066

no photo
Fri 09/26/08 02:08 PM

that is what we need

candidates out of the league of the normal politician

if you keep getting the same league of players why would you expect them to play any different
I am down with that. If only she could follow a coherent line of thought. She doesn't look to good without the teleprompter.

Apparently you missed the GOP convention and Palins acceptance speach. Part of it was ad libbed due to teleprompter errors.

Palin also wrote most of her speach and had it cleaned up by professional writers... as I'd expect anyone to do, you... me, and anyone else who intends on giving a good speach for whatever reason.

Again, saying things like this instead of actualy addressing the differences you have with Palins opinions on issues just shows you dont care about the issues just on trashing someone else's character and reputation to make yourself somehow feel like you're better then them.

Teleprompters serve a purpose that apparently you're unaware of. You in her place would do the very same thing... Just because you read something from a teleprompter doesn't mean they are not your words.

I sometimes wonder if people even know anything about the candidates they're trashing... lol

no photo
Fri 09/26/08 01:56 PM
Edited by Timma0066 on Fri 09/26/08 01:58 PM
""More conservatives are seeing Palin for what she is. Out of her league and not Veep material.""

First of all its VP or Vice President... not VEEP

Secondly, More and more Conservatives are seeing Palin for what she is, a woman of character and integrity... capable of going to the White House and helping clean up the friggin mess that many Democrats and some Republicans have made there.

One thing I give credit for Democrats is consistancy... they consistantly run campaigns of "Vote for me because my opponant is this that or the other thing" (insert distorted facts where appropriate)

The reason I vote mostly Republican is because their campaigns are more focused on telling us their ideas and leaving you to make your choice if thats what you want done or not.

Amazing how Palin isn't considered qualified because she's a woman with 10+ years of experiance much of which was spent in the Executive Branch of Government... shockingly enough she has more experience in this specific Branch of Government then Obama Biden and McCain combined. She's the most qualified when looking at that alone.

Yet these same people called Hillary highly qualified...? Why? Because she was the "wife" of a man who was a Governor and President? I'll give Hillary credit, she probably has more experiance then all three men in this election.

Palin out of her league? She's closer to being in the Presidential league then her opponants and McCain.

You just don't like her because she's not a liberal. So save the insults of Palin... just stick to the facts... you disagree with her views on issues. Period.

no photo
Fri 09/26/08 06:54 AM
I couldnt even make it through the first paragraph and wont even bother to finish it...

He sounds like a sexist who wants women to feel inferior so he can have his little submissive slaves as history has always been.

He's afraid of independant women because they will see through his shallow minded philosophy to the real man, if he could even be called a man.

Its an insult to men to have to include him in our gender, there should be a third gender created to lump people like him into.

I want an independant woman, period.

But to each their own I guess.