Community > Posts By > MissJulie

MissJulie's photo
Wed 01/28/09 10:18 AM
Edited by MissJulie on Wed 01/28/09 11:10 AM
Hi Flyace,
I tried to e-mail this to you, but your criteria, blocked this from being sent, because of my age. In response to the forum, that your not getting
a reply on woman you show an interest in, I'd just like to say, when I first started web dating, I felt this compelling urge, not to be rude, to reply
and explain each and every e-mail of interest from guys, I wasted a lot of my time, trying not to hurt their feelings...But then I realized,
why should I?
They are the ones wasting my time. On my profile, I have specific things that I am looking for in a match, and I would receive e-mails from 20-something year old boys, Hello!, I'm almost 52. I have kids older, or maybe e-mails from those that don't smoke. I do, and that in itself
doesn't make for a good match. Or I get e-mails from guys, that live across the universe, what's the point in getting involved in a long distance
relationship. I've even received e-mails from women. YUK!
My point is a lot of people just look at a persons photo and don't bother to really take the time to read a persons profile, to see they have
nothing in common. So now I feel, if they didn't have the courtesy to read what I was looking for, then they don't deserve a response.
I believe, things happen for a reason.
Don't settle for anything less than you are really looking for. Keep looking! And someday, that almost perfect person will come along,
and that will be the relationship your looking for, worth putting your energy into
100%.
I hope this helps. Smile; By the way, you are very handsome...
Sincerely, Miss Julie