Community > Posts By > Ivantto

Ivantto's photo
Fri 11/14/08 02:13 AM
Menopausal frustrated

Ivantto's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:29 AM

After having dug to a depth of 10 feet last year, New York scientists found traces of copper wire dating back 100 years and came to the conclusion, that their ancestors already had a telephone network more than 100 years ago.

Not to be outdone by the New Yorkers, in the weeks that followed, in California an archaeologist dug to a depth of 20 feet, and shortly after, headlines in the LA Times newspaper read: California archaeologists have found traces of 200 year old copper wire and have concluded that their ancestors already had an advanced high-tech communications network a hundred years earlier than the New Yorkers.'

One week later, The Houston Chronicle, a local newspaper in Texas, reported the following: 'After digging as deep as 30 feet in his pasture near Alvin, Brazoria County, Texas, Bubba Hicks, a self-taught archaeologist and graduate of Texas A&M, reported that he found absolutely nothing. Bubba has therefore concluded that 300 years ago, Texas had already gone wireless.

Thank God for Bubba. Who said Texans were hicks?

Ivantto's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:20 AM
(I'm following you Donna...LOL)

Hey Jack! You're the only Patsfan I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Glad to see you here! How's the midgets? :wink:

Ivantto's photo
Sat 09/06/08 01:15 AM
Well I haven't met anyone in person (except Matt and I don't know if he's here or not)but everyone I see here, that I saw at the "other place", are great people! You can tell by reading all the billions of posts. Maybe some day I'll get lucky and get to meet more in the flesh:wink:

Ivantto's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:30 AM
Fire/Medical Dispatcher (I get to tell them where to go).....though I'd prefer to be a Madam (for men AND women:wink: )

Ivantto's photo
Fri 09/05/08 05:18 AM
I think the guy in the next booth over should pay. That would be best for both on the date I would think. Take the pressure off, ya know? :wink: rofl

Ivantto's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:51 AM
Taken :smile:

Ivantto's photo
Mon 09/01/08 12:50 AM
Blue eyed Leo.........meow :wink:

Ivantto's photo
Wed 08/27/08 11:02 PM

Yep you found us Rene! Nice to see you. Were you getting a bit bored over on the other place?

Things have become quite "restricted" there. Someone FINALLY told me about this place so thought I'd check it out. But I sure hate having to learn how all the different things work...again.

Anywho.....it's good to see you, Dan, and everyone else who's "moved".

Ivantto's photo
Wed 08/27/08 10:56 PM
Hey...thanks everyone, old and new! happy

Ivantto's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:12 AM
Ahhhh so this is where you went to! tongue2 waving

Ivantto's photo
Wed 08/27/08 01:11 AM
I was told about this site from a friend. I see some I already know and I hope to meet more. It's good to be here!