Community > Posts By > tesslane

tesslane's photo
Thu 08/28/08 02:34 AM
sex can be good and enjoyable ...but lovemakeing is the best.....i once had a guy who always hit on me...every day he would just go on and on and on...and the thing was he knew i had a boyfriend and was a friend of his...they worked together and had known each other for years.....i liked the guy as a friend he was really nice but he really just felt the need to hit on me and the thing was it wasn't because he was in love with me ....because he wasn't he liked me and was sexually attracted to me but it wasn't love...well this went on for quite a while over 2 years actully until one day he came up to me as i was getting off of work ..>i ran the fuel desk in a truck stop and he was a truck driver......just so you get the ideal hear....anyway he caught me as i was leaving and as always the first words out of his mouth was come with me we will have some really great sex....on and on he went and i let him then when he finally ran down on his chatting i looked at him and these words just seemed to leave my lips...i said you know if all i wanted is sex i wouldn't need you i could have that with anyone at anytime.....and if that is all i am looking for i would want it to be a really good time someone who would help me to experiance something really really good who will know my body and know how and where and what is the best way to make me feel great.....and he looked at me and smiled and said Yes thats it ....i can do that.........and i looked back at him and said ....babe there is know body who in this world that knows my body and all my secret spots the way i do.....and since that is true then i can get my self all hot and bothered better than anyone else and have know need for you....and his mouth dropped open and then he laughed and shook his head and after that he told me that he really liked me and if i ever just wanted plain sex to look him up.....and we are still friends to this day...i told him one day that the differance to me from just haveing sex and actully makeing love was the feeling between the people who are involved....and love makeing will always win hands down...the personal feeling are what really make it so special.....the rest is just a quickie with no thought just reaction...:tongue: