Community > Posts By > tripps747

tripps747's photo
Sun 08/31/08 11:25 PM
I dont see what the big deal is I think its easier too meat people online first. My sister met her husband online and now have a child together. And my brother met his wife online. Ive dated a few women from the online world but nothing ever happened, but i think u can find love online if your open too it.

tripps747's photo
Sun 08/31/08 10:48 PM
Im a professional produce relocator (truck driver)
and no its not for jb hunt or schnieder but I would probably make more money if i were working for one of those 2

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 08:30 PM
ghost in the graveyard basicaly hide and seek at night there was always like 12 or 15 that would just run around the nieghborhood not wanting too be found.

running bases, baseball, frisbe football, I can go on here lets just say we were very rarely bored back in those days yes I miss them.

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:41 PM

I dont have that much free time....

umm that was sarcasm .. that won`t get you a woman it`ll get you arrested slaphead

I KNOW DUDE

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:40 PM
i've tried most those suggestions guess om just looking in the wrong places well thanks all

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 07:36 PM

Don`t bother chatting ... Women love to be stared at by silent people with crooked eyes. Always laugh after every inuendo, so she knows you have a sense of humor.. & prove how smart you are by showing up at their home .. most people have the same user name on facebook & hotmail, yahoo, or Gmail.. Read all their blogs, study pictures, etc. Before you know it you should be able to find your love before she knows who you are. Buy several newspapers to cut & paste words for annonymous love letters once you find their address ... send many of these & send em often .. a woman likes to feel special ..

I dont have that much free time....

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:27 PM
Approach women online does hey want too chat really work?

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:16 PM
Ive accepted the fact ill be single and kind of enjoy it yet my job doesnt give me too much free time too enjoy anyhow so ill just keep on trucking on down the road.

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 04:15 PM
You know what I think most women are too picky, and probably men too. We all want the perfect mate. I just wonder though maybe if you couldnt find your perfect mate, Or if you weren't so picky. Know I completely understand about wanting them too have a job cause u need money too do things, but if its a real job ur working 40+ hours and dont have time too do anything anyhow so who wins really. Yeah unless u want to be single the rest of your life i would loosen up ur reqirments. good luck

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:33 AM

Welcome and best wishes! drinker You may want to try dating women at your age, not girls :wink: laugh

Ive dated women of all ages but seems like the ones my age have been married 2 or 3 times or have one or two kids. Not that the kid thing bothers me just if I ever do get married I would like too start my own family.

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:24 AM
Im single cause of my job just dont have time too date or go too the bars or go anywhere i can find single women, oh and im FAT too obviously women dont like Fat men. If there are women that do can u do jumping jacks too get my attention thanks

tripps747's photo
Tue 08/26/08 11:02 AM
Im new too mingle but not too online dating, Ive had 1 girfriend that I met online lasted for awhile but it was kind of long distance relationship and just wasnt able too see her anymore but eh thats another story, ive had a couple other dates with girls from the internet but just doesnt seem too work. Not sure if its me or my job. Yeah im a trucker im home but im not. I usualy get 2 3 days a week but that doesnt seem too be enough. Ok well just rambling im out here looking let me know if anybody interested in dating a trucker....